HM3 - Marked hands does not appear anymore

Exclamation HM3 - Marked hands does not appear anymore

Hello my dear support team,

I need some help here. My marked hands does not appear anymore. I don't know since when.

Here a screenshot :2019-09-10_18h17_22.png

I use lastest version : v3.1.1.63565

I have tryed to clean the filters, choosing one tournament only, but it does not appear. the hands of my tournaments are correctly recorded. I mark the hands by the HUD menu in game.

Thank you by advance for your help.

Nicolas.

Are you on the right tournament? Try the overall report, it will show all marked hands. If you're not on the right section in the header, the marked hands will not show.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi,

Like this ?:
    2019-09-11_03h04_08.png

What marked hand option is selected? I can't read the selected option but it looks a bit wordy for the 'Any' marked hand option. Do you see marked hands under any other of those marked hands drop-down menu mark filtering options?

I have no issues marking cash or tournament hands then seeing those marked hands in the various reports for my current database.

Do you see any marked hand categories in the upper grid of the report if you open the Report Selector - Analysis - 'Hand Marking' report?

Please try to create a new database: File - New Database* then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

*Please do not create your HM3 Database in a sub-folder of any cloud file hosting service (Dropbox, OneDrive,.Google Drive, etc) as it can cause database corruptions because it will constantly be syncing the database to the cloud while you are playing/importing. You can configure HM3 to archive any auto imported hand history files to a cloud file hosting service folder if you choose to as that will not affect the SQLite database in any way, and you can obviously store any HM3 database backup files you create in a cloud folder instead of the default path HM3 suggests when backing up databases.

If you continue to have problems:

Please close HM3 and right-click - Exit the server icon from the System Tray.

Please start HM3 from the Start Menu using the 'Holdem Manager 3 with Logging' option - Select [x] Database and [x] Queries - OK.

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem and a link to this thread with your forum name.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.