Problem with 888poker.pt

Default Problem with 888poker.pt

Hello,

recently i have installed the 888poker.pt app and i managed to setup the site without any problem as you can see in the image below:

888.jpg

i already played some hands and the HUD is working fine but the hands are not stored in HEM.

I've also noticed that my player on HEM is the one i use on pokerstars but i canīt change it to the one i use on 888poker.pt because i canīt find it anywhere (im speaking about the hero as shown on the image below):

hero.jpg

What can i do to solve this issue?

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...pdate_8660.exe

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)