Hand missing with pokerstars new "cash out" functionality - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hello,

I have the same problem. This session i checked immedeatly after anytime someone chose to cash-out, the hand did not come up in the active session or any data. It's like the hand never happened.

Very big problem for me since all my graphs are useles, all the hands that went allin and somebody chose cash-out, are non-existent for HM2.

I am very bad with computers so i cannot find these hands and upload them into a zit-file for you, hopefully the team can still resolve this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Rednal94 View Post
    Hello,

I have the same problem. This session i checked immedeatly after anytime someone chose to cash-out, the hand did not come up in the active session or any data. It's like the hand never happened.

Very big problem for me since all my graphs are useles, all the hands that went allin and somebody chose cash-out, are non-existent for HM2.

I am very bad with computers so i cannot find these hands and upload them into a zit-file for you, hopefully the team can still resolve this problem.

HM3 Beta v3.1.2.64036 has full PokerStars Cashout support and is available to all HM2 users. Please see the HM3 PokerStars Cashout Support FAQ for more information:
    https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...ashout-support

Sign up for the FREE HM3 Beta here - https://www.holdemmanager.com/hm3/beta.php

We are also working on an update for HM2 which will allow for the import of PokerStars cashout hand histories. It is anticipated that HM2 support will be more limited than the current HM3 Beta support which includes additional PokerStars cashout hands specific stats and related modifications to the HM3 Beta filters, the replayer, and the handviewer.

We will hopefully have an internal alpha version ready to test this weekend and if all goes well HM2 will receive a beta update next week with cashout support. These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    HM3 Beta v3.1.2.64036 has full PokerStars Cashout support and is available to all HM2 users. Please see the HM3 PokerStars Cashout Support FAQ for more information:

We are also working on an update for HM2 which will allow for the import of PokerStars cashout hand histories. It is anticipated that HM2 support will be more limited than the current HM3 Beta support which includes additional PokerStars cashout hands specific stats and related modifications to the HM3 Beta filters, the replayer, and the handviewer.

We will hopefully have an internal alpha version ready to test this weekend and if all goes well HM2 will receive a beta update next week with cashout support. These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.
    Hello fozzy71,

Thanks for your reply.

I didn't know there was HM3, i have now updated and will use the beta. If it supports cashout like you said i'll be very happy.

Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

Yeah uh that's great and all but what about those of us who's trial version of HEM3 expired and are still using HEM2? For some reason I just lost an all in while running HEM2 and the hand didn't show up in my database. Help please?

Quote Originally Posted by Rednal94 View Post
    Hello,

Bump. Tried Manually importing the hand and it said there was an error.

Edit: Sorry about the bump. First post didn't show up right away. My apologies.
    Last edited by LuciferGaia; 01-02-2020 at 12:27 AM.

Did you update HM2?

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...pdate_8673.exe

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Default Perfect

Update worked perfectly. Thank you much, Happy New Year, and sorry for wasting time