Notes not available -at taskbar but does no open

Default Notes not available -at taskbar but does no open

Hello guys,
    I am running the latest version of HM2 and notecaddy, I´ve already reseted winsock, already deleted the Holdemmanagerconfig.bak file and everything I captured in many forum here.
    So, when i click on the notes to write it, the window opens at the taskbar but I cannot make it active or take notes.

error HM2.JPG

thanks in advance

Please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)