MTT in Microgaming is registered in USD $ when prizes are in EUR €

Default MTT in Microgaming is registered in USD $ when prizes are in EUR €

Hi!

I'm using HM3 and i play on Microgaming, some MTT's get the prizes registered in USD currency but were actually paid in EUR.
    I have EUR as my default currency in HM3 and since i noticed this, I edited the currency exchange rate to 1 so at least my net winnings are correct.

But I can't edit or change the Currency in the MTT manually so this doesn't happen.

I have no tournaments were the buy-in or the prizes are in USD.

Also couldn't find any way to fix this in your software.

You will need to send us the HH files for us to try and duplicate the issue. If we can duplicate it we can document it for our developers to work on.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us using the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/1 - for testing. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons*. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\2016\07\31).

*HM3 archives some site's files differently than others. MPN writes all hands to a single gamehistory.dat file and HM3 will only archive it if it is over a certain size and modified date, and even then might not actually archive it until after a HM3 + HM3 Server restart.

- https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...tup#collapse12
    - Default Hand History Location: C:\Microgaming\Poker\MICROGAMING_POKER_CLIENT
    - Example Exact Hand History Location: C:\Microgaming\Poker\redkingsmpp
    - Caution: Do not copy the Hand History folders above, they are not your exact Hand History file locations.
    When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.