HM3 - Graphical HUD - Winamax

Default HM3 - Graphical HUD - Winamax

Just installed HM3 and trying to set up HUD for Winamax.
    Standard HUD was set up without a problem in matter of minutes, but when I switch to Graphical HUD, standard HUD disappears and there is no sign of graphical HUD.

If this is not appropriate place for this question, please let me know where should I ask instead!!!

a) Please enable the Tools - Settings - Feature Logging -*Select [x] HUD - OK.

b) Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Take a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site - https://time.is/ - visible in the screen shot.

c) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem. *
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. *Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table/session with the issue and zip/attach those also.*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. *If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks for the info, ticket already created.