4bet and 4bet stats ranges are wrong

Default 4bet and 4bet stats ranges are wrong

Not counting all of the opponents 4bets so is making me take wrong decisions.
    Besides that there are a lot of other stats that sometimes doesn't read what happened on the table. I check the replays and find that there are players with 0 VP and they just called my Open Raise and we are postflop. I have also seen players with more PFR than VP which is impossible technically. The same applies to all the other stats, sometimes the program doesn't seem to detect what happened on some hands. is this a beta product? Otherwise this is shameful.

A reminder, we are playing for real money and we take actions based on the information HM2 give to us, if this information is wrong your program is making us burn money apart from the cost of the product. If the program has issues could you at least tell us this is happening so we just don't use it anymore until it is fixed?

In addition, when I am using the filters for review hands often HM doesn't detect hands for a while, even changing the filters, I have to reset it and cross fingers. It´s just broken.

Seriously, fix your damn program before releasing a new one.
    Last edited by desenfundador; 08-13-2019 at 10:51 AM.

Nobody else is reporting these issues.

i) Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...29#maintenance

ii) If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Please continue to use the new database and import the rest of your hands using the steps above. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups in case the most recent one does not restore properly you can try the previous backup.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...onfigs+work%3F

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

You can absolutely have a higher VPIP than PFR. Stats are based off opportunities.

PFR will sometimes be higher than VPIP because it's been changed to only reflect when you can actually raise. Basically, if when playing, there is no raise button when the action is to you, it's not a PFR opportunity. This will be when the action is all-in prior to you and you either do not have more chips or are closing the action. PT has made this change as well. It will only happen with small samples. See this FAQ for more info and examples - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...date+Utility#6

This was changed several years ago.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

What filters changes are you making? Can you explain this more?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I did the vacuum, now SEEMS to show the stats properly. I have to verify it deeply just in case but for now all seems correct.
    So what happened? I mean I should vacuum every day or how this works? because it's very risky if it suddenly starts to show wrong stats again.

About the filters. Basically, most of them of the "More Filters" tab cause issues not loading hands and/or getting stuck: limit filters (NL100,50...), Hole card filter, Board texture, and Other advanced filters. All of these most of the time doesn't detect the hands after making a change. And I have to either click 20 times on "refresh", change the filters, restart HM2. And doing so doesn't assure it will detect the hands, it just works sometimes, so I have to keep trying until it does.

Another issue I am having: HM2 closes by itself, It happens randomly when I am in session.
    Last edited by desenfundador; 08-13-2019 at 07:06 PM.

You shouldn't have to do maintenance more than once every 10k hands, unless you import/delete a lot of hands at once.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

For both of the other issues:

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F
    Regards udbrky (Chris)