PPPoker doesn't open tables when HM2 runs

Angry PPPoker doesn't open tables when HM2 runs

Hello

Had same problem w h2n but they are working fine. But PPPoker doesn't like when HM2 runs, it automatically sends a massage on the screen and by pressing ok it closes table.

What to do?

Thanks beforehand

Please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    Dear udbrky

I recorded the video so you understand the problem better

Don't post logs in the forum, your license is in them. All our instructions are to send a ticket.

So this is an issue where they close/prevent you from sitting? If that's their rule, I don't know what we can do for it.

Am I misunderstanding what you're saying in the video?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Don't post logs in the forum, your license is in them. All our instructions are to send a ticket.

So this is an issue where they close/prevent you from sitting? If that's their rule, I don't know what we can do for it.

Am I misunderstanding what you're saying in the video?
    ok I didn't know

yes its blockage from their end, can you adjust like other trackers so hm2 could be run with pppoker?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbleboy View Post
    ok I didn't know

yes its blockage from their end, can you adjust like other trackers so hm2 could be run with pppoker?
    We can only support a site if they allow our software. If they no longer allow HM2 (or HM3 or PT4) there is nothing we can do as we are not going to violate a site's terms of service / permitted software rules.