Hello,

I have a difference in total numbers of hands between Summary and HUD.
In the replayer for exemple if i replay one of my hand, I can see my total hands is about 15K whereas it is around 40K in summary when i clear filter.
On the table if i look for an opponent it is the same : let say 3K on HUD and 5K in summary.
As a result other stats are different , because obviously it might be sample dependant.

I have already checked the basics things :
- Months filter set to 12 which cover all hands in my DB (8 months on this computer)
- Number of players set correctly
- Limit filter also set correctly

I have another problem, don't know if i should make a separate thread. But wanted to write it here cause it might be related, i don't know ...
I have already seen this problem couple time in forum but never seen a solution :
I play on PMU Poker which is a french client for PartyPoker. Some tables have weird names with special carcaters like "é" or "-". On those tables like "évreux" or "Corbeil-Essones" , the HUD is not refreshed. Hand are imported and i can find it in the summary, but if i want to see the HUD refresh i have to stop HUD and relaunch it which is a bit bothering case there are many tables like this.

Thank you by advance !