Vote for new TN2 feature: Ninja Vision for Multi-Stack layout

View Poll Results: Would Ninja Vision for Multi-stack layout help your game?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, very much.

1 12.50%
  • Somewhat, seems like a good idea. I'd like to try it.

2 25.00%
  • No, not really.

2 25.00%
  • I don't use Stack/Multi-Stack.

3 37.50%

Default Vote for new TN2 feature: Ninja Vision for Multi-Stack layout

We're thinking of improving the Stack / Multi-Stack layout, to allow you to see the hands behind your top-of-stack. We'll use Ninja Vision, to show you, below each stack, thumbnails of 3-4 tables (your cards, the board, timebank). Would this help your game?

ps-tables.jpg

(Click above image to see full resolution version)

*Note: You must login to your forum account to be able to vote, which is in the upper right corner of any forum page (below the main ribbon menu of store links) if you are not logged in already.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 08-04-2019 at 06:40 AM.

Can we vote for other things please?
    I would Love to have a delayed/timed action option, so that players cant get a read on my timing and exploit me playing more tables.
    Example- I press bet and it waits x seconds before it actually bets, starting count since it was my turn to act.
    TBH, that's the only option that would improve my game...

Quote Originally Posted by NSMarko View Post
    Can we vote for other things please?
    I would Love to have a delayed/timed action option, so that players cant get a read on my timing and exploit me playing more tables.
    Example- I press bet and it waits x seconds before it actually bets, starting count since it was my turn to act.
    TBH, that's the only option that would improve my game...

Same for me, I would love the delayed action feature as well.

How can you ask this seriously ? I am a huge proponent of stacking, I've been using table ninja for this for years... but now it has become impossible because it has become impossible to play many tables. Pokerstars reduced the time to act, and more importantly capped the number of tables at 6, yesterday it was reduced to 4... why in the world would I stack 4 tables instead of tiling them ? Multitabling thus stacking is a thing of the past now.

The only thing that could revive stacking is the ability to multi room. If you focused instead of making table ninja compatible with winamax and maybe other rooms (as many as possible) and making table ninja a valuable aid to multi rooming... (Now I'm using placemint for this and I'd much rather use table ninja that is aimed at poker players) Well then I could see myself loving to stack my tables in a stack containing pokerstars tables, winamax tables, maybe other rooms tables...
    I sent at least 2 emails in the past asking when will winamax be supported and got the same answer everytime... in progress...