ACR and Notecaddy - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Same boat here, I don't want to play without NoteCaddy, so being from US I am stuck playing on chico network for now, which has super high rake and no reward system (thankfully there are some fish). I would really like to get back to WPN though.

I haven't heard anything from Sreti for a while now about the WPN update. I assume he's buried in other work now and will get to it when he can.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Same boat here, I don't want to play without NoteCaddy, so being from US I am stuck playing on chico network for now, which has super high rake and no reward system (thankfully there are some fish). I would really like to get back to WPN though.

I haven't heard anything from Sreti for a while now about the WPN update. I assume he's buried in other work now and will get to it when he can.
    So I own a business and am very understanding but when I bought a product that is advertised will work on a website and then hasn’t worked since date of purchase I don’t want to hear we may get to it when we can with no effective game plan. Can you please refund me for my purchase or give a discount then I have been out $200 dollars with assassinato Hud and note caddie purchase. This is a bit ridiculous especially your response. Your staff has been saying it’s in the works now your saying you have no clue. Yet you still leave WPN on your website advertising that it works on their site. This is a joke I’m sorry.

Same boat here, I don't want to play without NoteCaddy, so being from US I am stuck playing on chico network for now, which has super high rake and no reward system (thankfully there are some fish).
    You play at Chico and use HM2/NC?

Quote Originally Posted by Showdown513 View Post
    So I own a business and am very understanding but when I bought a product that is advertised will work on a website and then hasn’t worked since date of purchase I don’t want to hear we may get to it when we can with no effective game plan. Can you please refund me for my purchase or give a discount then I have been out $200 dollars with assassinato Hud and note caddie purchase. This is a bit ridiculous especially your response. Your staff has been saying it’s in the works now your saying you have no clue. Yet you still leave WPN on your website advertising that it works on their site. This is a joke I’m sorry.

That poster does not work for HM2. He helps the NoteCaddy developer with support and testing. He could not process a refund for you, even if that was something we could do via the forums.

We do not take refund requests over the forums or handle any other sales related issues, for privacy and security reasons. If you are serious about a refund you need to create a support ticket for our sales team. Please email your account details and questions to us via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/

Quote Originally Posted by rowhousepd View Post
    You play at Chico and use HM2/NC?
    Yes thanks to acepokersolution's betonline card catcher

Quote Originally Posted by Showdown513 View Post
    I'm in the same boat I just purchased note caddy and a premium HUD to use on ACR the day all of this went down have been out a $200 plus investment and have not been able to use NC or hud since purchase. Weeks ago we were told that the problem was identified and an update should be out soon and we have had no information since then. If there is no fix can I please be refunded for note caddy as I purchased and have been unable to even use it?
    Did you update HM2? The HUD should work.

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...pdate_8660.exe

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Yes thanks to acepokersolution's betonline card catcher
    I saw that there was a hand grabber for Chico/BetOnline a little while ago, but I guess I assumed that NC wasn't working there either. I guess maybe it re-codes the HH's into a old, stable format HM & NC can read? Anyhow, thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by rowhousepd View Post
    I saw that there was a hand grabber for Chico/BetOnline a little while ago, but I guess I assumed that NC wasn't working there either. I guess maybe it re-codes the HH's into a old, stable format HM & NC can read? Anyhow, thanks for the heads up!
    Exactly, I have it convert to iPoker format

I'm on WPN as well and am really missing notecaddy. I too use the assassinato hud and only half of it works. I am asking this with all due respect (as it's not your fault obviously. Please don't take it the wrong way.). Is there any way you can reach out to the dev and see if he has any idea when he may be able to finish it? Even just a rough, ballpark estimate would be better than nothing. I love notecaddy and it helps so much. Those of us who have bought in to notecaddy and then invested in pro huds are supporting the program and we just would like to know if and when it's ever going to be fixed. I'm not asking for a refund or discount. The program is amazing, it's just disappointing not being able to use it. You mentioned he created a couple of builds and then ran into a problem. Do any of the builds partially support WPN? I mean even HM2 doesn't fully work with WPN because of the weird way their hand histories are written. I am constantly going in and manually editing sng's and tourneys that I've played because HM2 can only partially support WPN at the moment (I've reached out to ACR and have requested that they fix the hand histories so they display properly in HM2, but who knows if they're actually going to fix that). So even a build that can partially work with WPN would be better than it currently is. I really hope you understand. Definitely not trying to be rude or fling accusations at you. ANY help would be great. And thank you for continuing to check on this thread. A lot of people in your shoes would probably just say I'm not the dev so I'm not going to keep dealing with people asking about this program.

I'm going to guess that NC isn't working with PokerTracker either, no?