ACR and Notecaddy - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    *** HM3! *** fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 1971
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    28,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rowhousepd View Post
    I'm going to guess that NC isn't working with PokerTracker either, no?
    Did you open NC and check for updates today? I was told yesterday he was going to be pushing the beta yesterday. I just launched HM2 5 minutes ago, opened NC and got prompted to update NC.

  2. #32
    Senior Member NotecaddyEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rowhousepd View Post
    I'm going to guess that NC isn't working with PokerTracker either, no?
    I believe it's in beta for PT4 https://www.pokertracker.com/products/NoteCaddy/

  3. #33
    Senior Member rowhousepd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Did you open NC and check for updates today? I was told yesterday he was going to be pushing the beta yesterday. I just launched HM2 5 minutes ago, opened NC and got prompted to update NC.
    You're right! I got super psyched to see this ... but it doesn't appear to have done anything for new (post-software update) WPN hands.

    Fyi, I'm running beta version of HM2 v.2.8.8.8660, and now the updated NC is v. 2.6.0.14. Has anyone found it to work? It's not recognizing or taking notes for a single WPN hand for me.

  4. #34
    Senior Member rowhousepd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    If it is, they haven't released it yet. I have a feeling, considering that the update from today isn't addressing the WPN issue, PT4's beta won't either. :/

  5. #35
    Senior Member NotecaddyEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rowhousepd View Post
    If it is, they haven't released it yet. I have a feeling, considering that the update from today isn't addressing the WPN issue, PT4's beta won't either. :/
    There hasn't been a NC update for a while. If you updated HM2 and then went into NoteCaddy you might be asked to update NC to the latest version though, which can be confusing, since that NC version was already available for a while. Sometimes in the HM2 builds they don't attach the latest NC versions for some reason.

  6. #36
    Senior Member rowhousepd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    There hasn't been a NC update for a while. If you updated HM2 and then went into NoteCaddy you might be asked to update NC to the latest version though, which can be confusing, since that NC version was already available for a while. Sometimes in the HM2 builds they don't attach the latest NC versions for some reason.
    Thanks for the info, Edge. I think I'm basically going to give up on NC. Perhaps someday we'll all be pleasantly surprised by an update.

Similar Threads

  1. ACR and notecaddy caddy report
    By shawn.donnelly2939 in forum NoteCaddy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2019, 11:08 PM
  2. HUD No Longer Works with ACR and OSS MTT's
    By whocares1 in forum Bug Reports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2018, 12:15 AM
  3. HM2 and ACR Jackpot SNGs
    By golson1984 in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2018, 05:38 PM
  4. Problem with HEM2 and ACR
    By ez2cy in forum General Support
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-07-2015, 09:11 PM
  5. ACR reading all tournaments as one session
    By altrnbdss in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 08:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •