Lifetime of hh's

Default Lifetime of hh's

You might know if I can get my entire life's worth of hh's from Stars, dating back quite a few years. If so, which format should I ask for them in that will enable me to import into HM2? cheers

They should send a link to download zipped txt files.

Also ask for the tournament summaries. They should be hmtl.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

vghjmfghjftdghyj.jpg

This is the option you get, a playing history AUDIT. I doubt they're gonna send hh's and summaries separately, so in which format do I ask for this, text or html? can this be imported in hm2? thanks

You have to email them for lifetime hands, their software UI can not do 'all your hands'.

For older hands and tournaments email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories in .txt format and Tournament Audit Files in .htm format. They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder and then manually import those files by going to the Importing option in the HM Ribbon menu and choosing import from folders in the manual import section. You may see import errors as some of these hands are probably already imported.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments and repeat the process of importing all the files. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions otherwise they will not import. You can view this FAQ for more information on importing emailed hand histories:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...dem+Manager%3F

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and many single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information its impossible for HM2 to know the correct results. If you have any discrepancies you will need to edit the results manually - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor

This proving to be absolute hell. I've requested them now 9 times, the last time was a subject access request as per the data protection act, now they've sent me a gigantic text file that won't even fucking open!!! And no summaries via html either.

The fact you can't even reply to the scum makes them even more scummy so I'm bombarding them with 100+ new emails all stating the same thing.

What text editor won't open the txt file they sent? Have you tried Sublime Text editor? How big is the file and what is it actually named? Have you tried importing it to HM2 or HM3?

The instructions above are what we have given for years (nearly a decade now) and they usually/eventually work, but I have heard of similar horror stories with their customer service not having any clue that this is possible.

FYI: HM3 can't import the tourney summaries in htm/html format, HM3 can only import the csv audit files from support and the original hh/ts files in txt format.