OR instead of AND

Default OR instead of AND

Hi guys,
    Here in 'other advanced filters' I want to combine to filters by "OR" but I can't seem to find that option.

Przechwytywanie.JPG

In this example I want to work on my river calls so I want to see all the times I call OR check call river, but I have to filter out these separately because if there is an AND there are no hands because obviously you cant call and check call at the same time. I hope I'm explaining this correctly. Cheers

HM2 is very limited when it comes to the use of 'And' or 'Or' filters. HM3 makes this much easier to do with the HMQL Filter bar where you can manually type and/or use the built in filter then cut/paste and modify the 'And' and 'Or' filters as needed. The only thing I can suggest for using these types of filters in the way you want would be to install the HM3 Beta, import your HM2 database or archived hands to HM3, and use that instead.

HM3 Pre-Release beta is now available. Click here to register your HM3 beta now - http://www.holdemmanager.com/hm3/beta.php

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and click 'Install'.

Here are some first time install instructions - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...tion-and-Setup

If you have any problems with HM3:

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support

Thanks I will check this out!

If you have questions about how to filter specific situations in HM3 use the Send Feedback system in HM3 (bottom of left sidebar menu, and under Help menu) and we can assist. Some complex filters have to be done a bit creatively via a combination the UI Filter Editor, Cut/Paste, and manually using the HMQL Auto-Fill Filter bar at the top of all the reports where you can type in filters manually.