NC filters

Thread: NC filters

Default NC filters

I run NC on HEM.

I have filters on my HEM so when HU you see HU only stats, when 3-6 handed you see 3-6 handed stats only. When 7-10 handed you see 7-10 only etc etc

Can this be done for NC stats as well? Because right now when I am 6 handed I will see hands that have been 3 bet for 9 handed etc

Quote Originally Posted by tradingpoker78 View Post
    I run NC on HEM.

I have filters on my HEM so when HU you see HU only stats, when 3-6 handed you see 3-6 handed stats only. When 7-10 handed you see 7-10 only etc etc

Can this be done for NC stats as well? Because right now when I am 6 handed I will see hands that have been 3 bet for 9 handed etc

If no one replies here and there is no email support how do we get help/support for NC?

If no one replies to this thread and there is no support/email help for NC how do we get support/help?

Hello tradingpoker78,

Sorry I missed your question! NoteCaddy by default does filter this way, 2|3-6|7+. These settings are found in NoteCaddy -> File -> Settings -> Partitions.

It's possible that your notes didn't update yet, if you saw a note from 6 handed show up in HU for example. It might take a few minutes for your stats to update.

Any changes you make in the Partitions area will require your notes to be reset and reprocessed for them to take effect on previously processed hands http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-r...ddy-notes.ashx.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hello tradingpoker78,

Sorry I missed your question! NoteCaddy by default does filter this way, 2|3-6|7+. These settings are found in NoteCaddy -> File -> Settings -> Partitions.

It's possible that your notes didn't update yet, if you saw a note from 6 handed show up in HU for example. It might take a few minutes for your stats to update.

Any changes you make in the Partitions area will require your notes to be reset and reprocessed for them to take effect on previously processed hands http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-r...ddy-notes.ashx.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hello tradingpoker78,

for SNG I would love to have it showing stats for just HU, then 3 handed only then 4 handed only etc etc

How do you write that in?

Like the above?

Also is there a way to have the above just for when I play SNG and then have it normal for MTTs?

Quote Originally Posted by tradingpoker78 View Post
    for SNG I would love to have it showing stats for just HU, then 3 handed only then 4 handed only etc etc

How do you write that in?

Like the above?

Also is there a way to have the above just for when I play SNG and then have it normal for MTTs?
    I think we already talked on Skype about this, but I'll respond here in case anybody else is wondering about this.. yeah you would set the partitions like you are suggesting. Unfortunately no, you can't set partitions in NC for different game types, there is only a single global partition system.