runitonce poker hands importing error

Default runitonce poker hands importing error

1913f8546541242b59e73495643a3e84.png

I get errors when manually importing the HH from runitonce poker. Auto import does not work as well. When I view the erros, there is nothing to see.

HM 2.0.0.8629 (holdem and omaha pro)
    Win10

RIOP is not supported in HM2. If you would like to know when we have added support for manual import of those files to HM3 please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4536 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Did I understand that right, that only for HM3 a support is planned? I assume it costs money to upgrade from HM2 to HM3?

Quote Originally Posted by mnl View Post
    Did I understand that right, that only for HM3 a support is planned? I assume it costs money to upgrade from HM2 to HM3?
    As with most software, over time, there are changes, and software gets an upgrade that costs money. At a point, the old software ceases getting new features added.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by mnl View Post

Now that HM3 is near official release HM2 will only be getting critical updates to existing features and supported sites. New site support and new features will be going in HM3, just like we did regarding HM1 when HM2 was released. Any HM2 license owner can test/try HM3 for free until it is officially released, and then we will also have the typical 30 day trial periods. We have many HM2 customers that have been alpha and then beta testing HM3 for 2.5+ years.

We do not know when HM3 will be available for public Beta or officially released for purchase or upgrade.

We can tell you that all HM2 owners will receive a discount on any upgrade to HM3 and that the highest discounts will be given to those that purchased HM2 just prior to the release of HM3 Alpha.

In addition, those that purchase HM2 during the HM3 Alpha/Beta period will receive a free upgrade to HM3 once it is released. Anyone purchasing HM2 on January 01, 2017 or after will not have to pay to upgrade to HM3.

As we finalize other details, we will make announcements accordingly.

You can learn more about HM3 on our FAQs page here - http://support.holdemmanager.com/sup...%20Manager%203