HUD problem with new 5 players cash games on PokerStars.fr

Default HUD problem with new 5 players cash games on PokerStars.fr

Hello,

I dont know if it was reported before.
    Stars is testing reducing players on micro stakes table on PS going from 6max to 5max.
    I cant get my HUD working on those. It seems that HEM can not detect the 5th seat (upper right for me). Note that if I highlight muck cards positions it is going from 1 to 4 and I have no 5.
    On 6max table (regular or zoom) it works perfect as usual !
    Any solution ? Update coming ?

Sincerely,

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Ok, I will try to do that asap !
    However, reading back my post I realized that it may be a bit confusing.
    The problem is only on the new regular 5max players table. On Zoom 6max players table everything is perfect (there is no zoom 5max players tables) !
    Thus, I dont know if it useful to enable the 'FastPoker' option for the log but I can enable it anyway...
    Last edited by Ollives; 07-24-2019 at 05:57 AM.

It isn't necessary for non fast-fold tables but it doesn't matter if it is enabled and you are logging for us. It is just the canned reply we use for all HUD logging. It creates a separate fastpoker.log file that we can review if we see they were playing zoom, or ignore if they weren't.

Please make sure you also tell us which ps.xx skin you play on and what the client/server version numbers are when sending those logs, pics, hands, etc as I do not see it in my PS.com Build: 28038 x Server: 1106D version I have installed.

Ok! No problem!

Done ! I have submitted everything as requested !