Anyway to get hands played on an android tablet I to HM2

Default Anyway to get hands played on an android tablet I to HM2

As far as I know it can't be done directly but are there any apps that transfer the hands I play on my tablet on to my pc so I can upload them to a tracker. I ask because I have an older pc still running Windows 7. The problem is my poker client says I need to update my video driver, but when I try I get an incompatible version error. So to make I long story short I guess I'm stuck playing on android until I get a new PC. Also do you guys recommend any particular hand converters for bet online poker?

We can not recommend any 3rd party converters for BOL. We can not provide technical help for unsupported sites/networks as we do not design our software to work there or test there with all of the third party tools. If you have any problems with HM2/3 using third party tools, to use our software with unsupported sites, all support will need to be handled by the third party software support team.

Android poker apps/sites don't write local hand history files to the android device. The only way to get the hands is to email the site for copies of the original hands as the desktop client would have written them, then manually import them if they are a supported site (or convert them if an unsupported site/format). If you play a site like stars/ftp/party you can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney histories/results. None of the other sites we support can send hands in the same format that their poker client writes them in. Some of them will send you hands but not in the same format that HM2/3 need to be able to import them.