Can you find your own stats on how often you fold to cbet, fold to turn bet, etc.?

Default Can you find your own stats on how often you fold to cbet, fold to turn bet, etc.?

I can obviously see the population's stats on how often people fold to stuff like cbets, but I haven't found anything that let's me look at my whole database to compare my fold percents with population fold percents. Any way to do it?

You can find it in the HUD and any reports.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks, but I'm having problems, and might suck at this. First, it's a really old version of HM2. I play Ignition, and a long time ago I was told to stick to version 8079 and I convert the hands to Stars hands for them to work. Is that still how I'm supposed to do it?

So, it's a big database, 1.6 millions hands across several sites. But as you can see here, for hero the hud on hand replayer only gives me 44 hands. I have Options set to "All hands" - I don't know what's wrong here or how to fix it:

https://i.imgur.com/xGxei4a.png

When you said I can find it in any reports - how? I don't see a filter for that.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by idontcarejustletme; 07-15-2019 at 12:03 PM.

Don't use stats up to date of hand.

We limit the replayer HUD for the hero to 20k hands by default for performance reasons. Please see this FAQ for more details and instructions on how to increase that value.

Also make sure you toggle off this option inside of the Replayer: Options > [ ] 'Use stats up to day of hand'. If it is checked and you have to uncheck it you need to restart HM2 for the changes to take effect.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)