Filter for Highcard Hands WITHOUT Flushdarws or OESD's?

Default Filter for Highcard Hands WITHOUT Flushdarws or OESD's?

Hello! Is there any way to filter for hand values for highcard hands only that DO NOT include flush draws or open-ended straight draws?

If I filter: "Hand Value Filters" -> "Filter by Flop Hand Strength" -> "High Card - Two Overcards" & "High Card - One Overcard" & "High Card - No Overcards" I also get all FD's and OESD's which isnt what I'm looking for. Is there any way to remove these?

Please dont tell me to take a ticket and submit a request, I've already done that in the past and nothing ever came out!

Edit: IF I use this filter:
    "Hand Value Filters" -> "Filter by Flop Hand Strength" -> "High Card - Two Overcards" & "High Card - One Overcard" & "High Card - No Overcards" & "Flush Draw - No Flush Draw" & "Straight Draw - No Straight Draw"

I get no FD's and no OESD's but all Overcards including any pairs, lol. So that doesnt work. I'm using the latest version of HM2!
    Last edited by Acryl; 07-10-2019 at 06:54 PM.

In HM2 this can be done but you will have to do it 3 different times, one for each High Card Filter option combined with the 2 general no straight/flush draw filters.

Use 'All Of' modifier and one of the HighCard filters along with the No Flush Draw and No Straight Draw filters as shown in the image below. Then repeat using each of the other 2 HighCard Filters with that same modifier and No Straight/Flush Draw filters.

The HM2 UI is not capable of mixing And/Or in the same filter such as: '(high card 1 OR high card 2 OR highercard no) AND no fd AND no sd'.

2019-07-11_7-49-08.png

2019-07-11_7-55-16.png

This is possible in HM3 with a combination of the GUI Filter Editor and the HMQL Filter field at the top of the reports.

Here is a video showing how I was able to do it in HM3.

In short: I set the first HighCard filters using the Any Of modifier and applied it then cut/copied it from the HMQL Filter editor field and went back to apply the 2 No Straight/Flush Draw filters using the All Of modifier and applied it. Once that was done I typed in the HMQL Filter Editor 'and' and then clicked Ctrl+V to paste the first filter I copied into the new combined filter.

This is how the filter appears in the HMQL Language:

Code:
    FlopFlushDrawValue=NoFlushDraw and FlopStraightDrawValue=NoStraightDraw  and FlopMadeHandValue=(NoOvercards,TwoOvercards,OneOvercard)
    HM3 Pre-Release beta is now available. Click here to register your HM3 beta now - http://www.holdemmanager.com/hm3/beta.php

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and click 'Install'.

Here are some first time install instructions - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...tion-and-Setup

If you have any problems with HM3:

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support

Thanks for the detailed explanation! This worked!

Quote Originally Posted by Acryl View Post
    Thanks for the detailed explanation! This worked!
    Thanks, I am glad to hear it helped as it took a bit of time to test and discuss with our QA/Testing Manager to make sure we were filtering properly and getting the correct results.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Thanks, I am glad to hear it helped as it took a bit of time to test and discuss with our QA/Testing Manager to make sure we were filtering properly and getting the correct results.
    glad you took the time!