NoteCaddy statistic at PokerKing (WPN)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default NoteCaddy statistic at PokerKing (WPN)

Hello! I started play on PokerKing but NoteCaddy stats doesn't work( Meanwhile on pokerstars everything ok. And hands are processed and imported. My HM2 version - 2.0.0.8655, NoteCaddy - 2.6.0.14.
    Notecaddy.jpg

Hello Vlad222,

Since WPN made an update NC needs an update for it to function again. Sreti knows about this and was working on it. Thanks for mentioning it.
    Last edited by NotecaddyEdge; 07-11-2019 at 10:46 PM.

Why is this taking so long? Its just a different format of hand histories. Cant imagine it would take more than 1-2 hours of time for someone who has already set it up for many different HH formats from different sites. Meanwhile NC on WPN is worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Like a G6 View Post
    Why is this taking so long? Its just a different format of hand histories. Cant imagine it would take more than 1-2 hours of time for someone who has already set it up for many different HH formats from different sites. Meanwhile NC on WPN is worthless.
    It's not as easy as it seems. The NC developer has actually sent me like 6-7 different versions to test with but he hasn't gotten it nailed down yet. I imagine he is close though.

Hello, is there any hope NoteCaddy will work at Poker King in the near future?

Quote Originally Posted by Babayka View Post
    Hello, is there any hope NoteCaddy will work at Poker King in the near future?
    This has been a problem with Wpn for 6 months now. I purchased notecaddy with a premium hud along with HM2 I guess with bad luck literally the day this went down. I haven’t been above to use my hud or NC for the 6 months since purchase. Support wolnt give a answer and I’ve had a ticket in for a week asking for a refund or upgrade to hm3 asMy purchase has been pointless for 6 moths with. I know it may be complicated to correct
    The Wpn fox but at least let us know this we are close to a solution and then nothing happening has been a pain.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Apologies for the delays. This version http://www.assaultware.com/notecaddy.2.8.0.111.zip should be working well with sites on WPN
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Apologies for the delays. This version http://www.assaultware.com/notecaddy.2.8.0.111.zip should be working well with sites on WPN
    Unfortunately notecaddy automatic update only version 2.6.0.14. Could you please give instructions How to update using this archive.

Close HM2. Extract the files. Then, copy and paste them to your HM2 program files or installation folder.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by Babayka View Post
    Unfortunately notecaddy automatic update only version 2.6.0.14. Could you please give instructions How to update using this archive.
    Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Close HM2. Extract the files. Then, copy and paste them to your HM2 program files or installation folder.
    Here is a pic of what it looks like like, after doing it myself yesterday: