New Boss Media (Playnow.com) software, HEM not detecting

Default New Boss Media (Playnow.com) software, HEM not detecting

Hello support, sometime in the past 2 weeks Boss Media updated their software. It's currently a buggy POS and basically unplayable, crashes a bunch, but atm HEM isn't detecting any tables/active session. AFAIK HUDs are still allowed on the site, at least I have not read anything to the contrary.

TYIA,
    sw_emigre

I have issues with the same site since update. I think I found the new hand histories but they are in a DB file. How does HM2 handle that?

In this directory
    AppData\Local\Boss Media\Poker PlayNow.com\npp\history\XXXXX

handhistoryDB.JPG

What is the actual db filename and extension type? *.db? Are the hands importing?

Make sure your site is configured to save hands and that HM2 is setup to auto import those hands.

*Note that we do not support play money hands so you must test/play real money hands when using HM2.

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English.

Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time.

Please see this FAQ on how to use table finder if you are playing regular non-zoom type tables.

If you continue to have problems:

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files via the 'Contact Support' link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

They no longer write local hand history files for each and every hand as they are played we can not support importing or HUD for their new software/network. They only write hands for hands you open in their replayer.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    They no longer write local hand history files for each and every hand as they are played we can not support importing or HUD for their new software/network. They only write hands for hands you open in their replayer.
    Thanks for the reply. I assume this means that unless they change this part of their software/policy, that using a HUD or even HEM to track my stats is a dead end?

Quote Originally Posted by sw_emigre View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I assume this means that unless they change this part of their software/policy, that using a HUD or even HEM to track my stats is a dead end?
    If we cannot import hands, we cannot track/provide a HUD.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)