Can´t open HEM2 after update

Default Can´t open HEM2 after update

Hey

after this last update i can´t open HEM2. I receive an error message like the image below:

Anotação 2019-07-10 013134.jpg

after i click Sim (Yes) this box pop up with my license key on it:

Anotação 2019-07-10 013129.jpg

but after i click OK i get this:

Anotação 2019-07-10 013153.jpg

What can i do to solve this issue?

Thanks.

Your HM2 license is valid on two computers that you own. If you receive the message "there are no more activations available", you can reset your code. For the steps to reset your Holdem Manager code please see this FAQ: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ager#resetCode

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

That´s weird because i have HEM2 and HEM3 installed on one single computer (the same) since the day i bought it.
    Anyway i will see if i can fix the problem with the use of the FAQ and after that i will give feedback, thanks a lot.

Just to say that i have tried the "RESET ALL PROFILES" button and it solved the issue right away! HEM2 is working again. Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by SubTekk View Post
    Just to say that i have tried the "RESET ALL PROFILES" button and it solved the issue right away! HEM2 is working again. Thanks a lot.
    You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by SubTekk View Post
    That´s weird because i have HEM2 and HEM3 installed on one single computer (the same) since the day i bought it.
    Anyway i will see if i can fix the problem with the use of the FAQ and after that i will give feedback, thanks a lot.
    Some of our recent releases were causing registration problems. We had to undo and correct some things in the registration code and servers to solve their problems. Unfortunately, this change means some customers that weren't having problems will have to reset their profiles and enter their code again.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.