does hem2 work correctly with William Hill?

Default does hem2 work correctly with William Hill?

Reason i'm asking is i just started playing there, and over a couple of days my hem shows around $3,000 winnings, while in the client i won about $2,000 on my balance.

Is there any known issues here?

Assuming you are playing tournaments:

Which tourney types are you experiencing this issue with?

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM2 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, and Pacific. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments > right-click > edit - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us, with a link to this thread and your forum name, using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your Tournaments report, with the Tournament Number stat visible, and a detailed description by tournament number of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Hi,

sorry i didn't explain more. It was cash game. PLO. I did notice that the $ vs € balance was way off, and i also got an extra 600€ in the account about 20 minutes after i quit the session. The numbers still don't match though. Now it shows that i should've won like 2.100€, but i actually got around 2.500€. I don't know if it's something with the conversion, or maybe i got some extra rakeback, who the hell knows.

At least now it works in a positive way, so will keep monitoring it and see what's up

So a bit of an update... Today it went completly crazy. I did notice i had both hem3 and hem2 activated at the same time, but still this shouldn't be such a huge issue should it?

It showed me losing around 4,000$ in this session, while i've actually only lost about 1,200$... Hem3 probably shows the correct graph, even though even there it seems it shows i lost about 1,400$...

Anyone know what the issues could be? It seems such a random thing. Like this month hem2 actually shows me losing more money that i ever had on the site, while i stil have a a couple of thousand on my WH account.

EDIT: also the net won (in this case lost) is different in the same session window, and both are wrong;

Last edited by Kolosej; 07-08-2019 at 04:14 PM.

One thing i noticed, is that it shows i payed 4,500$ of rake in 3,000 hands... I know the rake is high, but damn XD

Please send the hands and screenshots in a support ticket as explained in my first reply. I can't see any of the pics you posted, and most importantly I need the hands so one of our Euro testers familiar with currency conversions can test the hands and compare his results to the images you send.

It would actually be ideal if you could reproduce the problem on a new/next session and include specific details about the exact XXX.xx EUR change in your site's cashier balance. You mentioned some values when you tried to post some images in a post above but everything was around this about, about that amount, etc. We need exact amounts down to the cents.

Thanks fozzy... It did seem to work fine on HM3, and i've been delaying using it, so i will actually try the new programme for now, and if i can't get used to it i will send the ticket as you asked.

Thanks for your help!