HM3 HUD configuration on ACR

Default HM3 HUD configuration on ACR

I bought the license code for HM2 back in 2017, but I don't want to use that painful software again due to the SQL setup stuff. On reddit, a moderator said that I needed to have a valid HM2 license to be able to use HM3. Is mine still valid, or is there a time expiration date?

I've been tinkering with HM3, trying to get the HUDs to popup on America's Card Room, to no avail. My Hero is setup properly, the hands are importing into HM3 automatically, showing my live hand feeds, but yet I cannot get the HUDs to popup on the tables.

What am I doing wrong, and how can I fix this?

Please do not post HM3 issues on the forums. We do not have a HM3 forum yet as we want all pre-release beta feedback sent using the HM3 software Send Feedback (left sidebar or under Help menu).

a) Your license is good for the life of the product. By way of example we released HM2 in November of 2011 yet continued to provide critical updates to existing features in HM1 until April of 2014. We haven't released any HM1 updates since then but some customers continue to use HM1 without issues on some sites.

We do not know when HM3 will be available for public Beta or officially released for purchase or upgrade.

We can tell you that all HM2 owners will receive a discount on any upgrade to HM3 and that the highest discounts will be given to those that purchased HM2 just prior to the release of HM3 Alpha.

In addition, those that purchase HM2 during the HM3 Alpha/Beta period will receive a free upgrade to HM3 once it is released. Anyone purchasing HM2 on January 01, 2017 or after will not have to pay to upgrade to HM3.

As we finalize other details, we will make announcements accordingly.

You can learn more about HM3 on our FAQs page here - http://support.holdemmanager.com/sup...%20Manager%203

b) To get HM3 working with ACR:

Which site/games are you playing?

1) Check that hands are being saved by your poker client to the folder configured in your poker client options - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...r-3/Site-Setup
    2) Make sure that same folder is set in HM3 - Tools - Site Settings and assigned to the correct Poker Site
    3) Make sure you enabled the HM3 - File - Start Auto Import option.
    4) Check that the hands are importing to HM3:
    - Open Tools - Import Details and go to the Live play tab
    - You should see new hands coming in there when playing and see them in the HM3 - Reports too
    5) When hands import the HUD should appear

Please edit the Tools - Site Settings - {your site/network name} - Time Zone Adjustment - [x] 'Manual hand time adjustment (in hours)' option so that the time for the hands in the Reports will match your local time if the Auto Detect method did not properly set the offset value.
    If you still don't see a HUD is there a HM3 HUD icon on the table or is there nothing at all at the table?

If none of that helps:

a) Please enable the Tools - Settings - Feature Logging - Select [x] HUD - OK.

b) Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Take a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot.

c) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.

d) Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/

e) Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table/session with the issue and zip/attach those also.*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

Sorry to post this here but I cant send this on feedback tab.

Why not show me this way:

Screenshot_3.jpg

In my HUD I import from HM2, why not show me the cases in parentesis like first image, and show me this way:

Screenshot_4.jpg

Again sorry to put here but I can send images in feeedback-

Once you send feedback from the software it creates a support ticket email that you can reply to again and attach images or other files*. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/

Or you can just create a ticket manually and send the images and exported HUDs. Please create a support ticket via the Contact Support link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Your imported HUD is showing opportunities and you don't want it to? Unfortunately there is no easy way to handle this in HM2 HUD Imports to HM3 yet.

HM2 had a hard-coded limit of 99 samples then it stopped displaying them. HM3 has a manually set 'Show Times/Opportunities' item property for each and every stat in each and every popup that has to be set. We have this set to True for all stats because if we set it to False you wouldn't know if any of the stats are based on 99+ samples or not.

You will need to manually edit the Item Properties for each stat in each popup if you don't want any of them to ever show. See the attached image.

popup-opportunites.png

*Note: When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.

Maybe you dont understand the image, I talk about in the pop ups not show cases in my HUD HM2 exported , if I click on default HUD on pfr in the pop up show me the case in this case EP 14 (52/37) but in second image if I click in pfr show me pop up I create but not show me the case like in first image.

Hope you understand my point and let me know if I can do somenthing to fix.

Yes, I understood. You circled the Show Times/Opportunities values for that stat in the HM2 imported HUDs Popup and I explained that they are visible in an imported HUDs Popup because we set that Show Times/Opportunities Item Property to True for all stats in all HM2 imported popups. If you don't want to see them in your HM3 version of the popup you have to open the HUD Editor - Popup Groups for that HUD and edit each stat, in each popup, as explained above so that Item Property is set to False instead.

See this FAQ and the linked video guides for how to use the HUD Editor - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...pups#customize

All these videos are built directly into HM3 under the Help menu.

Yeah is this what I want thanks for your help!