Time sync problem

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Time sync problem

Hi,
    It is not directly HEM2 related problem (currently use HEM3) but it might interfere with the HEM performance/displaying the hud. So for some reason my PokerStars client is lagging behind 12 seconds by now, it used to be couple seconds less which is not good either IMO.
    I tried to reinstall PS, synced my pc-s clock so it would be accurate but PS client still out of sync 12s.
    I have had this before but i can't recall how i fixed it- probably last time syncing the pc clock helped. This time it seems to do nothing.

Are you having an issue with the HUD or imports?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

How exactly do you know that it is 12 seconds off from your PC clock? I don't see a seconds indicator in the stars lobby clock. Windows clock changes the minute number 12 seconds sooner than in the stars lobby?

Is it causing you problems with HM2 or HM3 HUD or Reports? Is it causing your problems with Stars or your PC? If it isn't causing you any issues I wouldn't worry about it. If it is causing you issues with our software we can try and help but otherwise this sounds like something you should be asking Stars support for help with if it is an issue for you.

Edit to add: If you have issues with HM3 please report them via the software Send Feedback system. We do not have a HM3 forum yet as it is still in the pre-release beta private testing phase.

Yes, windows clock, and any other clock in the world probably that shows correct time, is about 12 seconds ahead of stars client clock and it seems like it's changing, so the gap gets bigger over time.
    Stars programmers/tech folks thought that it shouldn't be a problem. It seemed to me that clock/time is something that needs to be accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandalar View Post
    Yes, windows clock, and any other clock in the world probably that shows correct time, is about 12 seconds ahead of stars client clock and it seems like it's changing, so the gap gets bigger over time.
    Stars programmers/tech folks thought that it shouldn't be a problem. It seemed to me that clock/time is something that needs to be accurate.
    If it causes you any issues with HM2 and/or it's HUD:

Please create a support ticket via the Contact Support link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread. In the ticket send all the following:

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.