Support for Run it Once

Default Support for Run it Once

Hello,

I have started playing on Run it Once but for some reason can't seem to setup holdem manager to see hand histories.
    How do I do this?

Thanks

We haven't added support for RIOP yet. We need customers to send us hands from various game types and stakes to be able to add support.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.

no huds allowed on rio

Quote Originally Posted by pokerpro1224 View Post
    no huds allowed on rio

We are well aware of this. We are only adding manual parsing support for the hands downloaded from the client after the sessions.

Default The problem is I dont know how to create a new "name" on HM2 to view the histories

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    We haven't added support for RIOP yet. We need customers to send us hands from various game types and stakes to be able to add support.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.
    I have the hand histories in the folder but when i try to setup a new account on HM2 to view them it doesn't have the option. So I can't see the reports. Do i need to create a new database?

Quote Originally Posted by citizen202 View Post
    I have the hand histories in the folder but when i try to setup a new account on HM2 to view them it doesn't have the option. So I can't see the reports. Do i need to create a new database?
    What exactly are you trying to do?

the post you quoted said we haven't added support, so you wouldn't expect them to import.

What do you mean new account on HM2?

Did you follow the steps and send in a ticket, linked to this thread, with the zipped folder of hands?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    What exactly are you trying to do?

the post you quoted said we haven't added support, so you wouldn't expect them to import.

What do you mean new account on HM2?

Did you follow the steps and send in a ticket, linked to this thread, with the zipped folder of hands?
    Ok, was a bit confused because he said to include a screenshot of reports. I will just send over the hand histories.

Quote Originally Posted by citizen202 View Post
    Ok, was a bit confused because he said to include a screenshot of reports. I will just send over the hand histories.
    Sorry, that is just a canned./automated reply I use anytime I need hands. Most of the time that sentence about pics of the reports is important, so I didn't think to delete it for a case like this where 0 hands import.