winning poker (blackchip) not importing/hud not showing

Default winning poker (blackchip) not importing/hud not showing

I have the right hand history folder selected, but it's not importing, and hud isnt showing.

The new WPN v2 software has to be (re)configured like it is the first time you ever played on that software/site. You need to check/configure the auto import folder in the client and hm2, preferred seating in both, site time adjustment in HM2, etc. I am putting all the steps below but if the hands are importing to the database properly then the problem is most likely the site time adjustment setting, which I will bold in the steps below:

Make sure your site is configured to save hands and that HM2 is setup to auto import those hands.

*Note that we do not support play money hands so you must test/play real money hands when using HM2.

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English.

Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time.

Please see this FAQ on how to use table finder if you are playing regular non-zoom type tables.

If you continue to have problems:

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files via the 'Contact Support' link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Thank you for you reply,

I changed the time stamp, but that didn't work.

What concerns me is that I try to manually import hands from the actual file. The file imports, but no actual hands do.

Did you send in a ticket with a link to this thread?

Their new file names are ridiculously long. Place the hand history files in a new folder and zip that folder.

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...pdate_8649.exe
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Black Chip Poker history today.. I think that the same problem. No hole cards.
    cards.png

Quote Originally Posted by karp View Post
    cards.png
    These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by karp View Post
    cards.png

There are a lot of known WPN bugs related to the new v2 hands/client, and issues with the the old v1 hands and edited tournament results transferring from HM2 to HM3 that we are trying to resolve for the next beta:

Here is a list of just some of the issues that one of our testers was working on yesterday from a post I made on 2+2 - https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/s...ostcount=50515

Quote Originally Posted by antneye View Post
    There is a known bug for the hud not working for limit games on wpn. I have an open ticket on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdem Manager View Post
    His hands were not importing at all, so he likely had a configuration issue.

HM-9037 got fixed internally the other day, I am just waiting on the QA/Testing Manager to get a new internal build signed to be able to send it to you. He is waiting on a few other HM2 fixes (related to your HM3 not importing edited tourney results properly (because HM2 was exporting them wrong) issue). Once we get all the major tasks/bugs resolved we need to for the next beta, and get it signed, I will be sending you links via your support tickets.

Note: The HM3 importing edited tournament results issue (HMT-4277) is a 2 part fix that will require a HM2 and HM3 update. HM2 needs a fix to how it exports hands and tournaments/results, and we had to add a new feature to HM3 to import the proper results manually after the database import.

Fozzy71
    Customer Support
    Quote Originally Posted by antneye View Post
    Thanks! Excellent service as always!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdem Manager View Post
    FYI: I forgot there are actually a number of other misc issues related to WPN v1 and v2 hands that the team are working on. I have been getting a bunch of email notifications today from one of our Euro testers that is working on WPN bug fixes for the next release(s). I am also including the info for the new tourney results import feature which is likely to spawn many new site specific related tickets for our developers.

- HMT-4504: HM2 Database Import: WPN/Winning cash hands not all importing
    - HMT-4551: HM2 Tournament Results Import feature
    - HM-9050: WPn/Winning V2 Tournament hands will not Replay/View
    - HM-9036: WPN v2 Tournament hands not displaying all known hero hole cards in reports
    - HM-9042: WPN v2 known hole cards not shown if an involved player name has spaces

As you can see, there are a lot of underlying issues* we have to address before we can sign a build and send out a download link via our support tickets for private alpha testing by the customers affected with those/your issues. Once we get a build to pass internal testing we will get it signed and sent out to you and all the other customers on those tickets.

*These are only the email notifications I received from our tester today. There are likely other WPN related tickets/issues in my email archives from earlier this week that already passed internal alpha testing for the next release.

Fozzy71
    Customer Support
    There are likely others that we already resolved and/or still need to test, and some of those above had to go back to the developers for more fixes. Once we get all the major WPN bugs to pass internal private alpha testing we will be making beta's public for both HM2 and HM3.