bet flop / 2nd-barrel turn?

Default bet flop / 2nd-barrel turn?

Hello, is there a stat for villain continuation bets flop and then 2nd barrels turn? Or what exactly is ""Turn CBet" ? Is that any bet on the turn whether the flop was bet, checked or raised or is it bet flop and 2nd barrel turn?

To make a 'Turn CBet' you would have had to been the PFR and CBet Flop. You can't CBet the Turn if you weren't the one CBetting the flop, and you can't CBet the Flop if you weren't the PFR. 'CBet Turn' = 'Double Barrel'.

thanks, makes sense to me now

Excellent, it only took me 10 years on the job to get that one committed to memory LOL. Stat names/definitions are not my specialty but the more common ones I can usually define in laymen terms.

p.s. HM3 Beta Pre-Release has the stat definitions in the Reports/HUD Stats Picker menus if you weren't aware. It can be really helpful for learning stat definitions.

HM3 Pre-Release beta is now available. Click here to register your HM3 beta now - http://www.holdemmanager.com/hm3/beta.php

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and click 'Install'.

Here are some first time install instructions - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...tion-and-Setup

If you have any problems with HM3:

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support