HUD not working in ACR

Default HUD not working in ACR

edb6d9b6fc6518f67bae60dbf6a82bcf.jpg
    i already have the option of saving hand histories in ACR,
    and have the correct time in Holdem manager.
    still the HUD doesnt work in the tables, the only way to work is if i use table finder.

This is probably a specific tournament type we need to improve auto detection for so we will need some logs from you:

Please update to the latest beta version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

After downloading, right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock. Then, right click the file and run as administrator to complete the reinstall.

If you continue to have problems:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' options

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab
    - and a screenshot of the table created by running winspy - WinSpy++ 1.7 | Catch22
    - and your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

Please zip and email the requested files via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/

I also have this issue but my problem is worse. Since the new client update for ACR my hand histories won't show up in Holdem Manager and I have no HUD. It does not matter what game I play in or stakes or anything. Tournament, cash game, just nothing not HUD and the hand histories won't import. I also can't get any help from ACR support either. I hope someone can help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Scientifik View Post
    I also have this issue but my problem is worse. Since the new client update for ACR my hand histories won't show up in Holdem Manager and I have no HUD. It does not matter what game I play in or stakes or anything. Tournament, cash game, just nothing not HUD and the hand histories won't import. I also can't get any help from ACR support either. I hope someone can help me.
    Did you follow post 2?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Did you follow post 2?
    Yes, and with some tinkering of messing around with the import location for where HM2 grabs the hand histories from it seems to be more or less working now. I heard that there was going to be no support for Blitz poker in HM2 which saddens me. Will there be any support for this in HM3 by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Scientifik View Post
    Yes, and with some tinkering of messing around with the import location for where HM2 grabs the hand histories from it seems to be more or less working now. I heard that there was going to be no support for Blitz poker in HM2 which saddens me. Will there be any support for this in HM3 by any chance?
    No, because it is not currently possible due to limitations in their software.

We do not support a HUD on WPN Blitz tables or have plans to add HUD support at this time. If the HUD is showing it will be updating after the fast-folded hands finally are written and imported. If the delayed HUD is distracting I would suggest manually disabling the HUD on these tables via the Active Session / Live Play view Table History section, or by clicking the 'Stop HUD' button, until we can make HM2/3 automatically hide the HUD on these tables.

It is not possible for us to support 'Fast-Fold' poker games at sites that only write hand history files. The poker sites have to also save seating files that would have information about players at the tables that we can then use to place the proper HUDs. If WPN wants HUDs on their Blitz tables they will need to update their poker client to allow us to support their fast-fold games like Amaya and other networks have done.