ACR implemented fast fold tables - HM2 lags behind current players in HUD...

Default ACR implemented fast fold tables - HM2 lags behind current players in HUD...

Is there a fix? If not is there a way I can adjust speed of refresh rate on HUD. This way the displayed stats match the actual players at the table?

We do not support a HUD on these Blitz tables (or have plans to add proper support) so the HUD is updating after the fast-folded hands finally are written and imported. I would suggest manually disabling the HUD on these tables via the Active Session Table History section, or by clicking the 'Stop HUD' button, until we can make HM2 automatically hide the HUD on these tables.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    We do not support a HUD on these Blitz tables (or have plans to add proper support) so the HUD is updating after the fast-folded hands finally are written and imported. I would suggest manually disabling the HUD on these tables via the Active Session Table History section, or by clicking the 'Stop HUD' button, until we can make HM2 automatically hide the HUD on these tables.
    Will HM3 support these Blitz tables? I am having a similar issue but still think the HUD not keeping up is better than no HUD at all. I will load up 2 tables of Blitz and stats will show up on one but not both. All the hands do show up in the Manager for session review and replaying though which is still really nice. Even if the stats are not up to date from hand to hand being able to look at people's numbers and notes you made on them during session reviews is really nice so if this is a feature that Holdem Manager 3 supports I would definitely be interested. Thx.

It is not possible for us to support 'Fast-Fold' poker games at sites that only write hand history files. The poker sites have to also save seating files that would have information about players at the tables that we can then use to place the proper HUDs. If WPN wants HUDs on their Blitz tables they will need to update their poker client to allow us to support their fast-fold games like Amaya and other networks have done.