Auto-removal of imported HHs option

Default Auto-removal of imported HHs option

HEM2 has no option for auto-removal of imported HHs from the poker sites' HHs folder. When I play, it imports HHs but the HHs stay in the poker site's (e.g. PokerStars') HHs folder forever. (I think there used to be an option for auto-removal as I have opted off it at some point but I don't remember if it was HEM2.) There is an option to auto-archive after 15 minutes but no option for auto-removal as mentioned.

The option is still where it has always been:

Site Setup - Site Name - Auto Import Folders - Select the folder you want to edit, click the edit button, and set the archive path and time.

2019-06-26_8-00-21.png

I then expect that after archive the hand histories are auto-removed from the site's HHs folder. I just remember there was an option for that also as I have used it before. "Hand Importing" has many options when it comes to HHs (and it tells that the poker client may need to be closed first). Not exactly about auto-removal after archive anywhere.

If files are not being archived properly you need to send us a detailed description of the issue with full resolution screenshots of the problem/desktop and a set of log files. Forum support is for basic quick questions and answers. We can't do support here for issues that require us to see logs and other files to protect your identity.

Please create a support ticket via the Contact Support link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot and a detailed description of the problem to the support ticket email.

And attach your \HM2Logs folder files.