Paypal

Thread: Paypal

Default Paypal

Hi there,

I want to buy HM2, i want it to pay Paypal, because i dont have a creditcard or something.
    When i log in to pay by Paypal, i have to putmy creditcard number in etc.

I dont have a creditcard...

What can i do now?

Kind regards,
    Chowmans

I'm planing to pay with PP 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Chowmans View Post
    Hi there,

I want to buy HM2, i want it to pay Paypal, because i dont have a creditcard or something.
    When i log in to pay by Paypal, i have to putmy creditcard number in etc.

I dont have a creditcard...

What can i do now?

Kind regards,
    Chowmans
    One of our sales team should replied to your duplicate support ticket email you sent that I saw yesterday. Please try not to post the same question in multiple support channels/tickets to get a faster reply. This causes us to have to respond twice and we usually have different people working different support channels so we end up spending twice the time necessary to help you which delays replies to other customers.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    d

I have a question. I do not even have a PayPal. The only thing I have is cryptocurrency. Is there an opportunity to get H2 with the help of it. If you have never heard about this you can simply visit a website to learn smth about it. Pls add the opportunity to purchase it using other methods of payment except for Credit cards

Quote Originally Posted by DerekSlavin View Post
    I have a question. I do not even have a PayPal. The only thing I have is cryptocurrency. Is there an opportunity to get H2 with the help of it. If you have never heard about this you can simply visit a website to learn smth about it. Pls add the opportunity to purchase it using other methods of payment except for Credit cards
    If you want to purchase via Crypto you have to contact our sales team directly/manually. Please create a support ticket via the Contact Support link with details of which product you want to buy, the total purchase value in USD, and the currency you wish to use. Our sales team will then send you instructions for making the payment transaction.

Thank you for your interest in Holdem Manager 2!

We can accept Credit Card - Visa, Mastercard, American Express - Neteller and Paypal. We can also accept some BitCoin and some other Cryptocurrencies manually now:

Litecoin (LTC)
    Dash (DASH)
    Dogecoin (DOGE)
    Feathercoin (FTC)
    NeosCoin (NEOS)
    SolarCoin (SLR)
    StartCOIN (START)

Due to circumstances out of our control, we are no longer able to accept payments via MoneyBookers/Skrill.

We also offer our Get It Free program where you can earn store credit for signing up at new poker sites, depositing and earning a designated point total at the site - http://www.holdemmanager.com/store/poker-sites.php

If you should need any further assistance please feel free to contact us