Missing minimize / close buttons

Default Missing minimize / close buttons

After a Win 10 update/HM2 update, I no longer see minimize/close buttons in top right corner of HM2, as per pic below.

https://gyazo.com/8b23d45f427e4f99905a53ac9cc5c91e

Is there a quick fix?

Thanks,
    Tim

This is an issue with Intel graphics and that windows update. We are looking into it. You can hover over the area and they will work.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    This is an issue with Intel graphics and that windows update. We are looking into it. You can hover over the area and they will work.
    Alright, thanks for the prompt response. Will use the hover fix for now.

Regards,

One of our testers found a fix that might work for you. It worked for me but would require me switching the plugs on my monitors so I haven't committed yet. If you are using a dual/multi monitor display try switching your windows display settings for the #1 and 2 monitors. Once I did that I had them back but I couldnt mouse properly between the cursors unless I want to crawl under the desk and switch video ports

Is there already a fix for this?

Also, and Im not sure if this issue is connected to the issue above, I cant delete hands from my reports anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TraxX82 View Post
    Is there already a fix for this?

Also, and Im not sure if this issue is connected to the issue above, I cant delete hands from my reports anymore.

The only possible fix is posted by me in the post directly above yours. It worked great on my desktop. My new laptop I bought a week or so ago had the same issue with an external monitor connected but I didn't try swapping primary displays since #1 was the laptop itself.

If you can't delete a hand from the report/database it indicates a problem with database, or that specific hand.

i) Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database.

ii) If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB.

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Please continue to use the new database and import the rest of your hands using the steps above. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups in case the most recent one does not restore properly you can try the previous backup.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step.

iii) If none of that helps please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.