A partypoker Update Just Removed Your Hand Histories! Read more here. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Biju View Post
    Realise Party have stopped saving hh to hard drives. However there is a function to download hh as a txt file. i presume so they can be imported into my HM2. How do i do this once d/l as i dont and cant set up Party as an import for hands.In shirt i have the raw txt files on my drive dl from the client but have no clue hoe to get them i ti HM2 so i can review and track/keep rrcords of buyins and winnins.
    We just updated the Party importer to properly calculate EV so first please update to the latest beta version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

Once you have HM2 updated to version 8699 you can use the Manual Hand Import option to import those files/folders.

As initial feedback on d/l Ver 8669. I have my HM2 set to sync to the cloud so i have another backup of HH. With this enabled i couldnt d/l the new Ver 8669 from 8667 i think. once i turned off the Cloud sync it dl new vers it loaded and opened in the new vers

so i import 5616 hands but im doing something wrong. they dont show. do i have to create a Party Site profile?

so i import 5616 hands but im doing something wrong. they dont show. do i have to create a Party Site profile?
    Open the active player menu at the top of the Reports and search for the anonymous 'Hero' screen name for your Party hands. They do not write your screen name or player names in the anonymous hands. Here is how they look in HM2's 'Select Player...' menu:

Last edited by fozzy71; 08-28-2020 at 09:42 AM.

Sorry i'm a moron!!!!! I found these Player 1 - 8 for Party - but theres 2 sets of hands for each player number one with lots of hands and the second with just a few. 26 hands common....... . Is each player 1 thru 9 me? in the different positions? Do i have to create aliases for each then to include so i can replay hands and include the results?

Is this easier in HM3? maybe i just bite the bullet i been dodging sincw 2008 and upgrade ;-)

Sorry i'm a moron!!!!! I found these Player 1 - 8 for Party - but theres 2 sets of hands for each player number one with lots of hands and the second with just a few. 26 hands common....... . Is each player 1 thru 9 me? in the different positions?
    Your hands are the ones for the 'Hero' screen name. I am not sure why/how you could have 2 sets of hands for the same 'Player 1', etc name for the same site as each 'Player' name is unique to each site. Are the 26 hands for 'Player X' for another site that writes anonymous hands like in that image I posted above?

Do i have to create aliases for each then to include so i can replay hands and include the results?
    You can alias any players with other players if you need to for some reason.

Is this easier in HM3? maybe i just bite the bullet i been dodging sincw 2008 and upgrade ;-)
    HM3 and HM2 both support these downloaded hands from Party. HM3 should have better overall support, fewer import errors, more accurate results and equity, etc as we are focused on HM3 now that HM2 will reach it's end of life at the end of this year.

All development of new features, tools and game type support will be focused on HM3. We will continue to support HM2 for bug fixes and parser updates until an end of life (“EOL”) date of December 31, 2020. See this FAQ for more information.

By purchasing HM2 you can upgrade to HM3 with a 25% discount before October 15th 2020. To use the discount please login to your HM account on our website and add the available discounted upgrade option to the cart and complete the purchase. You can see our upgrade policy FAQ here. And our HM3 Annual Support & Maintenance policy FAQ here. Important: The Annual Support & Maintenance is FREE for the first year with the purchase or upgrade.

Attachment 164539

here - i hope- you can see the various duplicate players. Then when i select a player in the top left like player 7 the results and hands played are different for each player. Maybe due to the duplicates?

all i hope to do is keep track of bi, wins, losses and a bonus would be to review hands. Possible?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Biju; 09-03-2020 at 12:05 AM.

It appears that party wrote some of the hands with a upper case 'P' and others with a lower case 'p' in the name. Player names are case sensitive in the database. There is nothing we can do on our end to fix that, they need to make sure they write the player names all the same in the future. You should report this bug in their hand history files to the PartyPoker.com support staff. With so few hands for the player names with lower case letters, versus all the hands with upper case letters, the easiest way for you to resolve it yourself would be to select the lower case player names then select all the hands in the overall report and right-click - 'Delete' them from the database.

Quote Originally Posted by Urangenii View Post
    Is that a common problem or not?
    Is what a common problem? The mixing of upper and lower case P's for the player name? No, that is not a common problem from Party's downloaded hands currently/anymore.