HUD not working on Boss media

Default HUD not working on Boss media

The import is working, but no HUD pops up when playing on Boss media.

Under active session, "Table finder" is not highlighted and not able to be pressed, and it says "No open tables detected".

What might be the problem? Thanks
    Last edited by mrscheng; 06-17-2019 at 05:59 AM.

Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment

You can generally use the Table Finder to start the HUD even if that table is not listed. Drag the target icon to the table anyway and see if it helps.

If you continue to have problems:

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

What is your pokerroom?

Hello,

I could have sworn that Table finder couldn't see the tables yesterday... However, using Table finder it all worked today.

Thank you!

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks udbrky. Something actually happened yesterday which I would like to ask about.

The problem I had on Boss media, I had the same on Pokerstars.

I was using the HUD through TF on one PS-table and everything was fine and dandy. But when I opened a second one and got the HUD working using using TF, I noticed the HUD pop-ups were in the wrong places (The HUD that was supposed to show the stats of Player 1 was showing the stats of Player 5, and so on). It was all jumbled. So I moved them. But what then happened was, the HUD moved on all open tables!

Is this a known problem using TF? And is there any way to get around this?

I hope you understand my question!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrscheng View Post
    Thanks udbrky. Something actually happened yesterday which I would like to ask about.

The problem I had on Boss media, I had the same on Pokerstars.

I was using the HUD through TF on one PS-table and everything was fine and dandy. But when I opened a second one and got the HUD working using using TF, I noticed the HUD pop-ups were in the wrong places (The HUD that was supposed to show the stats of Player 1 was showing the stats of Player 5, and so on). It was all jumbled. So I moved them. But what then happened was, the HUD moved on all open tables!

Is this a known problem using TF? And is there any way to get around this?

I hope you understand my question!
    Thanks
    1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] Panel Positions > OK

Please check this FAQ if you play at pokerstars - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...For+PokerStars

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
    2) Move the stats with the Arrow Buttons (< >) on the Table Averages HUD to rotate your HUD where it belongs.
    3) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats to be moved to the correct positions.

If you have any difficulty following the above method with the arrow buttons you can set the positions manually as explained here - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...1/Site+Setup#5

You shouldn't need to use the TF on Stars. If you still have to after doing the above check your Alert Viewer - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+Viewer+System

Please click on the red/yellow flag icon in the HM2 status bar and check each error message. To solve each problem you will need to click on the blue question mark icon in the Alert Viewer window to be directed to the solution FAQ.

If none of that helps:

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.