HM2 crashing on Startup

Default HM2 crashing on Startup

hey guys,

looking for a bit of help with my problem. Im new to HM2 and this has been a consistent issue since starting to use it this past month.

About 40-50% of the time I start it, it will freeze/crash.

the popup boxes and such will not show up and I wont be able to go to any tabs on the top. In my processes it will sometimes be shown with a broken looking hm2 logo, sometimes with the logo in tact. I have to force quit it in processes and then restart it because otherwise it will say that a copy is still running.

https://gyazo.com/682120cd57a9066881623045cbfbc4e8

my version of hm2:
    https://gyazo.com/d2c35b9d7043fb8e3efb6ea520ecc2a4

If there is a beta upate that I havent downloaded, it might freeze before i can click on that pop up, other time it will happen just after. on rare occasions it will freeze when Im 5-10 hands into a session but 99% of the time, once I see the pop ups showing ion the home page, I know I've got a working open. It crashes almost every other time I start it up so I've just gotten used to doing it twice but I figure since I plan to purchase notecaddy soon and stick to HM2 until HM3 comes out in full, I might as well try to fix this issue.

FWIW, a fresh reinstall did not work, and I only have about 100k hands across 2 small DBs. Besides the 100k hands and 1 imported HUD, its basically a fresh install

If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)