NC Notes doesn't display after importing NCE Package

Default NC Notes doesn't display after importing NCE Package

1. I made all color definitions notes Inactive in NC then deleted them.

2. I Imported Note Caddy edge Coaching Package, then I recreated notes.

3. I replaced auto-rules files with NCE ones.

4. I imported NCE hud.

5. I imported color definitions file after the the importation of the coaching package and overwrite bunch of files.

6. I had to recreated few notes...

Now when I'm playing Cash Game, I have no NC notes, I only get MTT notes.

Have I done something wrong somewhere? How can I fix this ?

Hi N0PainN0Gain,

It sounds like you did everything correctly. Are you sure the package you imported was the correct one, or did you import the MTT package perhaps?

Which package version are you trying to import (ultimate, essentials, plo, 3.0, 3.0 pro)? I can give a link to it.

If you go into NoteCaddy and add a column for Instances or Opportunities to the note definitions, does it show some numbers there?

http://wiki.assaultware.com/NoteCadd...n-chooser.ashx

Yes it Does Show Up some Numbers.

I'm kinda confused and sometimesI'm thinking, wondering about software reliability has always been an issue since 2009, so I decided To Reinstall HM2. As I'm writing these words, I'm re-re-reinstalling it after deleting all HM2 folders cause It would keep everything the way I left it... It wasn't looking like a fresh Install. I reinstalled it on a Different Drive:/. Theres somethings Picking my curiousity after I installed an Update From HM2 , I get this message

HM2 TROJAN.PNG

I did Allowed it but makes me even more wonder about softare reliability.

I've wasted around 14-15 hours trying to fix this by trying, re trying and over doing stuff, searching the internet , trying to fix a problem then encountering others problems and it always look like an endless loop, and after all that I'm still facing the original problem and a nearly empty DB! oh Yeah baby I've lost nearly everything ! For some reason My HM2 Archive Folder seems nearly empty and Now not Only I don't have Note caddy Notes, neither I have badges but The Hud Happily stops working and not displaying anything. I'm loosing all hopes, The more I try, The more its getting worst.

It seems like whatever antivirus software you use is showing a false-positive for holdemmanager. You can add exceptions to your antivirus to help with that. Here's a link that may help: https://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/que...%28Firewall%29. It might also be the cause of your issues with stats not displaying, as the antivirus/firewall can block processes that are needed even without notifying you.

Here is another link that may help too:
    https://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/que...ender+Problems

Did you check your HM2archive directory before deleting a bunch of files? I think you mentioned you reformatted your PC. So it's possible you didn't have much in your archive directory after the reformat in case you restored your database from a backup. I can't see any reason why the archive directory would empty itself if you did not command it to.

Did you take a backup of your files before you deleted them? In the future if you ever do that again, you can rename the folders to let them act as a backup in case things go awry.
    Last edited by NotecaddyEdge; 06-15-2019 at 08:55 AM.