Lost e-mail and key to HM1

Default Lost e-mail and key to HM1

So I am a former poker player that quitted poker in 2013 and now I want to get back in the crowd.

But I deleted my old e-mails and I lost my key.

The only thing I have a proof is my name (and if necessary I can provide a photo of my ID card).

My name is Codila Adrian, and in history it should appear the purchase under my name.

Can i recover my lost HM1 key?

This is not something we can do on the forums.

Please create a support ticket via the Contact Support link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread.

For security reasons we can only provide technical support if you contact us from the email address that is linked to the code you are having problems with.

If you had purchased using a different email you can log into that account to retrieve the license.

If you could answer a few questions, it should help us in the search of the purchase.

- Any possible other email addresses, you may have purchased the license under and your first/last name?
    - Which payment method did you use for the payment?
    - If you used a credit card do you have the last 4 digits and the name exactly as it shows up on the card?
    - If you purchased through a reseller?

Also attach a picture of your ID/Passport so we can verify your identity.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71
    This is not something we can do on the forums.

Please create a support ticket via the Contact Support link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread.

For security reasons we can only provide technical support if you contact us from the email address that is linked to the code you are having problems with.

If you had purchased using a different email you can log into that account to retrieve the license.

If you could answer a few questions, it should help us in the search of the purchase.

- Any possible other email addresses, you may have purchased the license under and your first/last name?
    - Which payment method did you use for the payment?
    - If you used a credit card do you have the last 4 digits and the name exactly as it shows up on the card?
    - If you purchased through a reseller?

Also attach a picture of your ID/Passport so we can verify your identity.
    I have the same problem but now I don't have access to the email I registered with, is it possible to restore the account by just sending a picture of my passport?

Quote Originally Posted by sam amaar View Post
    I have the same problem but now I don't have access to the email I registered with, is it possible to restore the account by just sending a picture of my passport?
    Did you follow the instructions in the post you quoted? That is what we said to do.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)