HUD not showing for two specific villains

Default HUD not showing for two specific villains

I have chosen them as hero in my HM2 (now not in the list or the alias) and/or I have imported hands where they are the hero. But no hud for that player when I am playing against them? Nothing there at all.

Thanks for help

Sometimes, if there are other players that have multiple hole cards showing can be read as the hero. This causes their hands to reset on the table, as if they were you. Note that editing the database could result in a corrupt database so only attempt this if you know what your doing. Please see these steps to reset the hero:

1) Please open PGAdminIII (Start - Postgres)

2) Enter your pw (default is postgrespass)

3) Open databases - expand DB name - expand schemas - expand public - expand Tables

4) Choose settings, right click - view data, show all rows

5) Clear the value in the second row (current player)

6) Restart HM2

PGAdmin info screen looks like this - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/null.png
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

This has happened again, vs one specific villain.

I did the steps above, and now not only does their hud still not show, when they are on the table the huds are under the wrong players (right huds, wrong order). When they are not on the table everything works fine.

When doing what you said above, I only deleted the value column in row 1 (next to current player). Not sure if it matters, but when I restart HM2 my SN is still selected in HM2 as the hero.

https://gyazo.com/869b0e6eba6c075441395cd7c5733554
    Last edited by centgas; 06-27-2020 at 11:51 AM.

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

If you continue to have problems:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.