HEM not auto importing ACR tournaments

Default HEM not auto importing ACR tournaments

Cash games work. I have the newest version. Hud is working but stuck on "Waiting for hands". Table finder not finding any hands being imported.

+ When session started, hud worked, but later everything broke.

After few reloads HM, hud is working. I dont know what happened.

Today, I have is the same problem. Reloads not help me.

When I offed pokerking, HM is working again.

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...pdate_8649.exe

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I was having a similar problem on HM2 where the hud would only show up randomly like 10-15% of the time. It seems like it works on the HM3 beta though. The only thing that sucks is that my premium hud from HM2 is all garbled and unusable, but I do like the new HM3 default hud.

If you are still having problems with HM2 v8649 please send the requested logs and files as instructed above by udbrky.

After NC get's enabled for you in HM3 you should be able to re-import that NC HUD profile. NoteCaddy is not yet ready for beta testing in HM3. It is still in private internal alpha testing. That tab in the popup had to be added with a url link (to pokertracker.com) placeholder in preparation for our upcoming release of the HM3/Apps licensing system. Some time after HM3 is released we will announce that NoteCaddy is ready for beta testing and that popup link redirect will be updated to go to the Holdem Manager site instead.

No decision has been made yet about HM Apps licensing for HM3 except for LeakBuster which will not be a part of HM3.