2.0.0.8660 Beta Release Thread - WPN update
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Default 2.0.0.8660 Beta Release Thread - WPN update

This is a beta release for 2.0.0.8660

The purpose of this release is to allow users to get early access to fixes and provide feedback as it would be impossible for our internal team to cover due to the huge amount of different possible PC environments out there. We do recommend you use a new database as a precaution.

Even though we rarely see anything that serious in these betas, and they have gone through some internal testing, they have not completed all our internal tests yet and the chances of a bug are higher than normal.

You can manually download the build here, if you have any issues you can rollback to the last official version here.

Release notes:

Note: Restart of HM2 required after the installation before HUD will work on fast forward tables

Poker Sites
    888 - Added import support for 888.PT site
    PokerStars - Prevent import for Pokerstars cash out hands to prevent incorrect results until support is ready
    PartyPoker - Re-enable support for regional sites (Partypoker.com is not supported)
    WPN - Improvements for MTT HUD detection
    WPN - Added import, hud and hand history folder detection support for new client
    WPN - Hole cards not recognized for hero with spaces in their name
    WPN - Omaha Hi/Lo hands not importing
    WPN - Freeroll Tournament recognized as cash game
    WPN - HUD not working for Tournaments
    WPN - HUD not working on Fixed Limit tables
    WPN - HUD not working on CAP tables
    WPN - Known hole cards not displaying for all tournament hands
    WPN - Known hole cards not displaying for players with spaces in names
    WPN - Replayer and handviewer not working for tournament hands
    General - Show correct tournament duration if edited in the editor

Quote Originally Posted by random View Post
    This is a beta release for 2.0.0.8644

The purpose of this release is to allow users to get early access to fixes and provide feedback as it would be impossible for our internal team to cover due to the huge amount of different possible PC environments out there. We do recommend you use a new database as a precaution.

Even though we rarely see anything that serious in these betas, and they have gone through some internal testing, they have not completed all our internal tests yet and the chances of a bug are higher than normal.

You can manually download the build here, if you have any issues you can rollback to the last official version here.

Release notes:

Note: Restart of HM2 required after the installation before HUD will work on fast forward tables

Poker Sites
    WPN - Added import, hud and hand history folder detection support for new client
    I just wanted to share this screen with you guys to show what it looks like after I imported. I tried importing hands that were detected first by pt4 and I can't get those to show up but I could be doing something wrong. Anyway you'll see the errors, I circled them in red.

STT.png

Beta release for 2.0.0.8644 is not working for ACR. It imported some of my hands from 6/1, but nothing since (I played 6/2- 6/5). On those hands from 6/1, it's not showing my hole cards (column is blank and when I reply the hand, my hand is not displayed).
    Yet I have files in C:\HM2Archive\WPN\2019\06 (for 01, 02, 03, 04, and 05).

Quote Originally Posted by thecontrarian View Post
    Beta release for 2.0.0.8644 is not working for ACR. It imported some of my hands from 6/1, but nothing since (I played 6/2- 6/5). On those hands from 6/1, it's not showing my hole cards (column is blank and when I reply the hand, my hand is not displayed).
    Yet I have files in C:\HM2Archive\WPN\2019\06 (for 01, 02, 03, 04, and 05).
    I'm using a notecaddy pro Hud and I have to use table finder...but i just uninstalled/reinstalled, started new db, and now tablefinder isn't seeing any tables.

Whoever came up with this idea at ACR should be shot.

Hello,

Please submit any hand histories you are having issues with to our support.

For HUD issues please include as many details as possible: screenshot, HM2 log file and hand histories of the tables.

Some of the hand histories from the first few days of their update might not import correctly as WPN was still making changes to their hand history format.

Default ACR Update - No HUD, No hands appear in reports

This is all pertaining to ACR. I have v.8644.

Attached is a screenshot (No Hand.jpg) showing that apparently a bunch of hands were imported today, 6/6/2019, but nothing is showing in my reports. Also, there aren't 417 files (only 21 files). Hand count looks about right. There are two "6/6/2019" in the list because the other one is from Carbon.

When I went to look at it again (No Hand2.jpg), it now shows a bunch of zeros.

I'm happy to send any log file you want. I also tried to manually re-import one of the ACR files and I got a message saying they were all "duplicated" and received one error from ACR which I can also send you.

But I don't want to attach a bunch of private log files and hand histories to a public forum.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please send handhistory files that you are trying to import through our support system here: https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/category/1

Beta updated to 2.0.0.8649 with the following fixes:

WPN - Hole cards not recognized for hero with spaces in their name
    WPN - Omaha Hi/Lo hands not importing
    WPN - Freeroll Tournament recognized as cash game
    WPN - HUD not working for Tournaments

My CPU skyrockets with .8649. Has anyone else same problem?

edit. It seems that new release has nothing to do with it. I have same problem with older version too.
    I have this problem only in my current database. Older databases are using normal CPU. I deleted some WPN hands and imported again. This somehow messed up my database. Have you any tips how to resolve this any other way than creating new database and running again notecaddy definitions? (takes a lot of time)

edit2. deleting hands and importing back starts Notecaddy to go through database and create notes again (even if I just deleted a few hundred hands and imported back). That is why CPU is so high. This has happened to me before too but I couldn't remember it. Hopefully next time. Sorry and carry on.
    Last edited by Sam; 06-10-2019 at 08:53 AM.

WPN: pocket cards are recognized anyway, then no

cards.png
    Last edited by karp; 06-23-2019 at 06:20 AM.