2.0.0.8660 Beta Release Thread - WPN update - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What improvements were made for WPN and do we have an idea if note caddy will be back up and running for WPN?

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Hello Showdown513,

HUD should be automatically attaching to WPN tournament tables that were reported for this isssue. If you run into any tables where HUD is still not attaching automatically, please let us know.

Notecaddy for WPN is in testing internally and should be available shortly, but I dont have an exact ETA yet.

Quote Originally Posted by random View Post
    Updated beta to 2.0.0.8660

PokerStars - Prevent import for Pokerstars cash out hands to prevent incorrect results until support is ready
    Once support is ready, how do I get those hands? Are they archived or something?

Quote Originally Posted by mamba View Post
    Once support is ready, how do I get those hands? Are they archived or something?
    They will most likely stay in the Stars folder. Otherwise, they'll be in c:\hm2archive.

In fact, they should be there since it is not a specific table and are mixed in. Just reimport the months since they started them and use the force reimport of previously imported hands.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Any update on the cash-out problem?
    ETA?

I do not have an ETA. We hope to have it out in HM3 Beta soon (we started internal testing of the first checkin this weekend) and once we are sure it is working properly in HM3 Beta we will push it in a HM2 Beta.

These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. We may have an 'official' HM2 release before the stars cash out beta as we are a bit overdue for a new stable non-beta build. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.

For some reason, I have not been able to get my clock right with ACR. Capture.PNG. Is there a way to fix this....I subtracted and added 4 hours in the settings but nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by HittingCoach View Post
    For some reason, I have not been able to get my clock right with ACR. Capture.PNG. Is there a way to fix this....I subtracted and added 4 hours in the settings but nothing happened.

Follow whatever instructions it gives in the alert viewer - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+Viewer+System

I can't see the date for those hands in the image so I don't know which way you need to adjust the current setting or by how much.

If you continue to have problems:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

New HM2 beta with PokerStars Cashouts is now available:
    https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=540286