Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
My CPU skyrockets with .8649. Has anyone else same problem?

edit. It seems that new release has nothing to do with it. I have same problem with older version too.
I have this problem only in my current database. Older databases are using normal CPU. I deleted some WPN hands and imported again. This somehow messed up my database. Have you any tips how to resolve this any other way than creating new database and running again notecaddy definitions? (takes a lot of time)

edit2. deleting hands and importing back starts Notecaddy to go through database and create notes again (even if I just deleted a few hundred hands and imported back). That is why CPU is so high. This has happened to me before too but I couldn't remember it. Hopefully next time. Sorry and carry on.
If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
- Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
- Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
- Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com