How do I upload a hand online?

Default How do I upload a hand online?

I recently noticed that all my friends who use PokerTracker are able to post their hands as a video on their Instagram profile. It seems like HEM2 has no option to do this? All I see is an upload to twitter feature that doesn't work for me, plus I don't use twitter anyway. And something called HEM cloud that seems redundant.

Is there a way where I can simply click "UPLOAD to XYZ website" and have it work? It's 2019 so I don't see why such a feature isn't there. I'm seriously considering moving to PT4 because of this, because I really like to analyze and discuss HHs with my friends which I can't do because this feature is missing in HEM2.

Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it in the near future and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people show support for it in the future.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. The assigned internal issue # on this issue is HMT-4359 Add export hand to video feature.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4359 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.