Created New defenition, but it doesnt displayed in POP up - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dimitry010 View Post
    I got you.

So i need only one stat like at your screenshot. But I have not any value just "-" But if i use filters in hm2 I can find some situations.

And I cant understand why.
    Hmm did you reset and then reprocess your notes? http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-r...ddy-notes.ashx

After doing that you can right-click on the definition in NoteCaddy and click Analyze. Then you can go into the Recipients tab, and find someone with some instances and opportunities. Then check that player in the HM2 replayer to see if the stat appears for him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hmm did you reset and then reprocess your notes? http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-r...ddy-notes.ashx

After doing that you can right-click on the definition in NoteCaddy and click Analyze. Then you can go into the Recipients tab, and find someone with some instances and opportunities. Then check that player in the HM2 replayer to see if the stat appears for him/her.
    Could you please answer. Would the definitions work in Pokerstars?

Could you please answer. Would the definitions work in Pokerstars?

Could you please answer. Would the definitions work in Pokerstars? Because the definition work for players who played Party poker

Yes it should work on PokerStars.

Definitions that have board textures defined won't work there, but this should not apply to this definition.

Thanks you help a lot.

I found a very intersting thing. For someone the definition works for some one doesnt work. And defenition doesnt work for player who has the largest amount of hands.

I have made reset note caddy stats few times but it doesnt help.

Do you have any ideas why it happens ?

Thanks you help a lot.

I found a very intersting thing. For someone the definition works for some one doesnt work. And defenition doesnt work for player who has the largest amount of hands.

I have made reset note caddy stats few times but it doesnt help.

Do you have any ideas why it happens ?
    You're welcome

I'm not sure why that would happen.. but first I would go into NoteCaddy, click Tools -> Player Notes -> enter the name of the person with the large amount of hands and see if the note appears there for him.

Is this player the Hero? If so do you have 'Add notes for hero' enabled in the NoteCaddy Note Settings (NoteCaddy -> File -> Settings -> Note Settings)?

I have checked it, there was no add hero notes for hero. And one more intersting thing, Can you check theese both definitions.

the problem is when i start seek.

1. The fold defenition doesnt find any successed opportunity
    2. The Call defenition doestn find any un successed opportunity.

But if i use filters from HM I can see some positive results.

May be I made mistake some where Could you please help me

Thanks a lot
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have checked it, there was no add hero notes for hero. And one more intersting thing, Can you check theese both definitions.

the problem is when i start seek.

1. The fold defenition doesnt find any successed opportunity
    2. The Call defenition doestn find any un successed opportunity.

But if i use filters from HM I can see some positive results.

May be I made mistake some where Could you please help me

Thanks a lot
    Hey Dimitry,

Your "NewFlopBetVsMcb&CallIP" has some problems I think.

In the Flop Action Sequences you have 2 Action Sequences. By having 2 Action Sequences it uses an OR situation. This means Action Sequence 1 OR Action Sequence 2 can validate the note.

In your first Action Sequence you have MissContinuationBet, and your second Action Sequence you have BetCall. So if there is a Missed CBet OR a BetCall it will create the note.

Instead what you want to do if you're trying to create a BetCall vs MissedCB stat you can do this in 1 Action Sequence:
    1. Check as PFR
    2. Bet (note recipient)
    3. Raise
    4. Call (note recipient)

I also noticed that you have some things defined in Turn and River. You don't want to do that in your case since the Flop is where your note takes place. In Turn -> General you have it defined "Heads Up" and "In Position". Be sure to undo this (by checking "Multiway" and "Out of Position"). Then on the River you will want to do the same thing.

Your "NewTurnFoldtoDelayedCbOOP" stat seems to be working well for me. In Seek I am getting instances and opportunities.

Hey Dimitry,

Your "NewFlopBetVsMcb&CallIP" has some problems I think.

In the Flop Action Sequences you have 2 Action Sequences. By having 2 Action Sequences it uses an OR situation. This means Action Sequence 1 OR Action Sequence 2 can validate the note.

In your first Action Sequence you have MissContinuationBet, and your second Action Sequence you have BetCall. So if there is a Missed CBet OR a BetCall it will create the note.

Instead what you want to do if you're trying to create a BetCall vs MissedCB stat you can do this in 1 Action Sequence:
    1. Check as PFR
    2. Bet (note recipient)
    3. Raise
    4. Call (note recipient)

I also noticed that you have some things defined in Turn and River. You don't want to do that in your case since the Flop is where your note takes place. In Turn -> General you have it defined "Heads Up" and "In Position". Be sure to undo this (by checking "Multiway" and "Out of Position"). Then on the River you will want to do the same thing.

Your "NewTurnFoldtoDelayedCbOOP" stat seems to be working well for me. In Seek I am getting instances and opportunities.
    Thank you for advices. I made everything but is seems dont work. Can you tell where Am I wrong?
    Attached Files Attached Files