Created New defenition, but it doesnt displayed in POP up
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Created New defenition, but it doesnt displayed in POP up

Hello

I have created new defenition, when I made seek the into the defenition. The situations are found.

then i made creating notes process but defenition do not displaed into the hud. I checked with the filters of hm2
    and some some situations filtered.

Could you tell me what I do incorrectly.

Here is the defenition
    Attached Files Attached Files

Did you add the definition to your HUD or Popups? I'm not clear on which method you used to display the definition.

Did you reset your notes before you chose to process the notes? http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-r...ddy-notes.ashx

Also are you seeing opportunities found along with successes (not only successes) when you run the seek? If you are only seeing successes then it means you need to either: define opportunities by action - or make sure you did not set "player's final action on this street" for the last action sequence in your definition.
    Last edited by NotecaddyEdge; 05-28-2019 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Did you add the definition to your HUD or Popups? I'm not clear on which method you used to display the definition.

Did you reset your notes before you chose to process the notes? http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-r...ddy-notes.ashx

Also are you seeing opportunities found along with successes (not only successes) when you run the seek? If you are only seeing successes then it means you need to either: define opportunities by action - or make sure you did not set "player's final action on this street" for the last action sequence in your definition.
    1. Yes I added the definition to pop up. To desplay the defenition I used percent form
    2. Yes I made reset notes
    3 I am seeing opportunities not only with successes? And done either: define opportunities by action? player's final action on this street

Now i tried to add to pop up default Note Caddy stat. it hasnt displayed too in the pop up.
    So now I stucked and I have no answer what can it be

thank you for the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post

Hello

Thank you for the reply.

1.I add definition to pop up, simple percent form.
    2. Yes i have reset note before the process
    3. I am loooking for opportunities not only with successe. And i made every thing you tell me you can check at me definition

I made every thing you mentioned, you can check it in my definition. But it still doesnt work.

I display it in pop up with simple percent form (%(q-ty))
    Last edited by dimitry010; 05-29-2019 at 06:49 AM.

Hi dimitry,

Your definition works fine. I checked it out. Do you have another definition that has the same Description (Turn fold to Delay Cbet OOP) and Grouping (T)? If so it can cause these definitions to merge together and not work like you're expecting. Try modifying the description of this new definition to something like (Turn fold to Delayed CB OOP).

Then you'll just need to make sure notes are created for it. Reset and reprocess notes as described here: http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-r...ddy-notes.ashx

Then finally just double-check to be sure you added the correct definition to the popup.
    Last edited by NotecaddyEdge; 05-29-2019 at 08:41 AM.

Hi

thank you for reply. And did you put the defenition to pop up and it was displayed?

I checked and I hae no onother defenition. I tried to use onother data base bit it still doesnt work.

May be you have any other ideas.
    Last edited by dimitry010; 05-29-2019 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dimitry010 View Post
    Hi

thank you to reply. And did you put the defenition to pop up and it was displayed?

I checked and I hae no onother defenition. I tried to use onother data base bit it still doesnt work.

May be you have any other ideas.
    It looks like maybe you are trying to display this stat as a handrange and graph at the bottom of the popup. It won't work like this because it's a folding stat that you made. When you want to show a range/graph of something it would not be a folding stat.. for example Turn raise vs delayed cbet could be used to show a handrange and graph.

I applied your stat to a popup via the "Popup designer" in HM2 and it works, here's a screenshot https://gyazo.com/ff9ede4a1deb8c4a2ac938233e6dfd45

So you'll want to add this stat either as HUD stat or in a Popup via the Popup Designer method.

Let me know if you still have any troubles with it

Hi

thanks a lot

I got you you mean at general description was veriable turnhandrange thats why you thought so.

You sent me screen and yoou have some value i have just "-". But when I make the definition with filters there are some situation shown.

I got you.

So i need only one stat like at your screenshot. But I have not any value just "-" But if i use filters in hm2 I can find some situations.

And I cant understand why.