ACR Update - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: ACR Update

Quote Originally Posted by Padrinobta1 View Post
    Great hear this, I have question about HM2 in ACR, why in jackpots not show HUD ? And in HM3 works? Specific on Jackpots .
    Any idea?
    We have a couple of HM2 developer tickets related to those games. One was for HUD not showing when multi tabling and there is a more recent one saying hands don't even import now. Do the hands still import for you? Please answer the questions linked below and then send the requested screenshots, logs and sample hands:

Please create a support ticket via the Contact Support link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread. In the ticket send all the following:

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    We have a couple of HM2 developer tickets related to those games. One was for HUD not showing when multi tabling and there is a more recent one saying hands don't even import now. Do the hands still import for you? Please answer the questions linked below and then send the requested screenshots, logs and sample hands:
    For me import fine but in some cases hand lost and I cant recover in my data base but in general is fine.

For me import fine but in some cases hand lost and I cant recover in my data base but in general is fine.
    We need the files if any are missing.

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hello!
    Im using hm2 and having problems with notecaddy stats on ACR, they dont show up on hud. The hands are import normally but in caddyreport the hands dont show up.
    Last edited by ribery19; 09-04-2019 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ribery19 View Post
    Hello!
    Im using hm2 and having problems with notecaddy stats on ACR, they dont show up on hud. The hands are import normally but in caddyreport the hands dont show up.
    You recommend note caddy for ACR , can you give me your opinion about Note in ACR

Quote Originally Posted by ribery19 View Post
    Hello!
    You recommend note caddy for ACR , can you give me your opinion about Note in ACR
    Check in the NC forum for updates. I know they were still working on the update.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Check in the NC forum for updates. I know they were still working on the update.
    Thanks for the info!

Notecaddy is very usefull if you know how to work with it. You can customize your stats and remove the data "noise" from the original stats. Also can make automatic notes which is very useful when you multitable.
    Hope it helps!