ACR Update - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: ACR Update

The start hud button is clicked.
    The poker client saves the hands appropriately.
    The time settings are fine.
    The table finder option not shows the HUD.
    The replayer not loads on recent hands.
    Is there a way to rectify this?

Answer to FAQ:
    1) version 2.0.0.8649
    2)ACR, only poker site I play.
    3)NLHE, MTTS, SNG all holdem,
    4)Yes i have clicked the start ribbon
    5)Poker site is saving hand histories appropriately
    6)Hand histories are shown in the hm2 folder and are in English
    7)Times were off, i adjusted the time but still hud not showing.
    8)Yes, all hands are imported
    10) Table finder not showing the hud still
    11)Yes they are written in English

What would you recommend me doing now?

Edit: The table finder option works now. When am sitting in a table, am able to click the table on hm2 and drag the icon, then hud is showing.

It should be working now.
    Many thanks for your help!
    Last edited by redeth; 06-27-2019 at 02:52 AM.

I am glad to hear you finally got it working. For future reference we do not want you answering all those questions here. They are to be answered in a support ticket email when you send us all the logs, screenshots and HH files we asked for as instructed in the linked FAQ.

Actually, hud doesnt seem to work for mtts on ACR. its stuck on waiting for hands. I can only load 1 table hud manually with table finder.
    Any solutions to this?
    Should i contact support via email?

Quote Originally Posted by redeth View Post
    Actually, hud doesnt seem to work for mtts on ACR. its stuck on waiting for hands. I can only load 1 table hud manually with table finder.
    Any solutions to this?
    Should i contact support via email?
    If you are having HUD problems with specific types of tournaments we need the standard 11 or 12 questions answered and logs, hands, images sent via a support ticket email. So far every reported tournament HUD bug has been related to the users config. The new WPN software is a brand new poker client as far as HM2 is concerned and it has to be (re)configured like it is the first time you have ever played there: auto import folder, preferred seating options, site time adjustment, etc.

The few reported tournament HUD issues I saw were bad site time adjustment:

Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment

If you continue to have problems:

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

ACR is nowhere near fixed, but I do enjoy having to run HM3 and Hm2 at the same time, no hurry guys

Quote Originally Posted by ewen View Post
    Problem solved thanks but i have three more questions:
    1.when i start HM2 first time after windows starts it freezes everytime i have to quit it with task manager and open again then it runa fine
    2.how can i make autoimport hands faster to refresh active session faster?
    3.in replayer how can i see my hand (my hand is showing only when i go to showdown )
    1) If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

2) No, that is not possible. HM2 auto imports every 5 seconds. The HM2 Active Session view can only auto refresh if that setting is enabled and HM2 is the main/top window in focus. This means if you multi table and your site steals focus from HM2 for every table it will never be in focus long enough to refresh.

HM3 does not have this limitation in it's Live Play view using it's auto refresh option.

HM3 Pre-Release beta is now available. Click here to register your HM3 beta now - http://www.holdemmanager.com/hm3/beta.php

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and click 'Install'.

Here are some first time install instructions - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...tion-and-Setup

If you have any problems with HM3:

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support

3) Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.

are there still plans to have HM2 show mucked cards? if so, is there an ETA? I submitted a support ticket for this awhile back but it reads as closed now.

Quote Originally Posted by mythrilfox View Post
    are there still plans to have HM2 show mucked cards? if so, is there an ETA? I submitted a support ticket for this awhile back but it reads as closed now.
    The support ticket has nothing to do with tickets to add features or repair issues. We use a ticket system to keep track of the dialogue between support staff and customers. Please see this for more details - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issue_tracking_system

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...pdate_8655.exe

You can also reopen the ticket in your account - my tickets if you need to contact us about the issue.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)