ACR Update - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: ACR Update

WPN doesn't write all showdown hole cards to file. We can only display them if their poker client writes the cards for all players that went to showdown. I forget the specifics of which types of actions cause the cards to not be written but WPN customers have been complaining to the WPN support team about it for years and they don't seem interested in making their HH files behave like most other major sites.

unless you're referring to some fringe cases I'm not aware of, that's all been fixed since the May update. I'm one of the people who's been waiting years for this to happen, and it's really frustrating for it to finally happen after all these years only to have HM slog on what should be a trivial fix.

sorry for the vent but the WPN HH interface sucks and checking the HHs manually is taking up an enormous amount of time during my sessions. please please please consider making this a priority - I guarantee people care a lot about it but it's clear most people aren't even aware the HHs are now writing mucked cards.

I was wondering if there is any fix coming up related to the table finder. I am getting tired of manually assigning every single table, every single time.

Posted separate thread - ACR software update today. HUD no longer appears on tables even with "force on" checked.

UPDATE: Working again. Disregard. 17:54 CDT
    Last edited by DocT; 07-25-2019 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mythrilfox View Post
    unless you're referring to some fringe cases I'm not aware of, that's all been fixed since the May update. I'm one of the people who's been waiting years for this to happen, and it's really frustrating for it to finally happen after all these years only to have HM slog on what should be a trivial fix.

sorry for the vent but the WPN HH interface sucks and checking the HHs manually is taking up an enormous amount of time during my sessions. please please please consider making this a priority - I guarantee people care a lot about it but it's clear most people aren't even aware the HHs are now writing mucked cards.
    If they are writing mucked cards now to all hands that go to showdown then you need to log a session and send us screenshots of the problem, the logs, and the hands so we can reproduce the issue and document it for the developers:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Quote Originally Posted by luis_faria View Post
    I was wondering if there is any fix coming up related to the table finder. I am getting tired of manually assigning every single table, every single time.
    I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as fixed by our internal testers and the release is imminent.

The only thing I can suggest if you own HM2 and are not using the 30 day trial version is to try using the HM3 Beta pre-release software as I am not aware of HUD issues for the WPN MTT with HM3 users.

HM3 Pre-Release beta is now available. Click here to register your HM3 beta now - http://www.holdemmanager.com/hm3/beta.php

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and click 'Install'.

Here are some first time install instructions - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...tion-and-Setup

If you have any problems with HM3:

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support

This is not true because in HM3 still have issues with table finder on WPN I have to do manually every time a table open.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

The only thing I can suggest if you own HM2 and are not using the 30 day trial version is to try using the HM3 Beta pre-release software as I am not aware of HUD issues for the WPN MTT with HM3 users.

HM3 Pre-Release beta is now available. Click here to register your HM3 beta now - http://www.holdemmanager.com/hm3/beta.php

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and click 'Install'.

Here are some first time install instructions - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...tion-and-Setup

If you have any problems with HM3:

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support

Quote Originally Posted by Padrinobta1 View Post
    This is not true because in HM3 still have issues with table finder on WPN I have to do manually every time a table open.

That is something the WPN software developers need to fix on their end from what I understand. If all of their MTT table headers are the same name we can't attach a HUD automatically, so the HM3 automated Table Finder will display. If you would like us to confirm this is in fact an issue on their end we are going to need to see some logs and screenshots (with sinspy details displayed for at least 2 different details) from a session where you have to use the HM3 TF:

Please enable the Tools - Settings - Feature Logging - Select [x] HUD - OK.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Take a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot.
    - and a screenshot of the tables and info created on the General tab of winspy after running it and dragging the target to the table - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/WinSpy-1.0.2.zip
    - Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table/session with the issue and zip/attach those also.*

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

Regards udbrky (Chris)

This fix the problem mentioned about table finder? In HM3?

Quote Originally Posted by Padrinobta1 View Post
    This fix the problem mentioned about table finder? In HM3?
    Did you update to 8660?

Did you still have trouble with a tournament?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)